Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
Star Studded Episode 1

And as so often before address your gratitude to Remigio who Shared it.

There should be enough Reactions to say 'Thank you for more BBC !'.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
View attachment 1345791

Good news bros!
I just saw on Dukes Instagram that the animation for the new episode 4 of "A Favor for a Friend" will be by Digox (Sexxx3Dart)
\O/
With Digox the animations are definitely better than all the 3D Dukes' videos it has released ... we hope you can find it.

Last edited:

logans35

Jan 12, 2019
This may sound like a dumb question, but where are these 3D videos on Duke's site? I've signed up with a trial. Do I need a full subscription to get them? Thanks. I would download them through Mega file though, but it takes too long.

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
This may sound like a dumb question, but where are these 3D videos on Duke's site? I've signed up with a trial. Do I need a full subscription to get them? Thanks. I would download them through Mega file though, but it takes too long.
trial is full subscription, for that period of time, go to videos and search for them, i also use IDM internet download manager to download the videos, dont forget if you do not cancel your subscription from trial on time, they will charge you full price, make sure you call them and get a confirmation of cancelation :)

Reactions: Deybigson

steve682

Mar 25, 2020
hey guys! newbie here! most of the links are dead...... does duke has good 3d interracial gangbang vids?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes