magix69

Jul 23, 2019
So I ask someone to download the video links and reload them on the first page and then have it available to everyone (maybe he can magix69) because they are not my links but someone else's so I don't know how long they will stay online ... thanks. (sorry for my english)
all you have to do is click on the report button and select update then type a message update to OP Please , Uploaders or admis will take it from there

VR04

Jun 26, 2018
Which? because many videos are in the front page package...
yes, but the videos on the thread are 3d CG, i'm asking if you have any cartoon/2d links
like the I love My Black Son series, or some of these

thanks in advance

Remigio

May 5, 2018
yes, but the videos on the thread are 3d CG, i'm asking if you have any cartoon/2d links
like the I love My Black Son series, or some of these

thanks in advance
I check and see what I find ...

Reactions: cabbar100 and VR04

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
this thread is exactly turning into something that wasnt meant to be. a 2d request thread!!

Make a request Thread [ dukes Harcore Honeys 2D Videos ] in request section. here https://f95zone.to/forums/comic-animation-requests.45/
This Thread is 3D Section collection. why not add the comic in comic section ?, while your at it ask to upload the Dukes Rubber Fuckdolls videos wtf

Last edited:

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
Dont waste your time on manyvids as a refference, manyvids is not complete and doesnt always have the correct name
check main site for updates and everything

Remigio

May 5, 2018
So ... I will miss for 2 weeks (I go on vacation with my family and I don't have a computer) but first I leave you with a gift: the second part of Suzie 3D ... PS I also have 2D material and comics but you should change the title on the front page Dukes Siterip if you want .. goodbye and you are all safe.´
Enjoy... ;)

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes