Bjorntufuk

Aug 9, 2018
I don’t even know but it was good ‍♀
I think she is kind of overexposed atm and running out of material for her as well as maybe not getting the number of requests for her like he used to.

I would really love to see him delve into his old characters that have never been animated before like The Cool Mom, Solar Sky, and The Quarter Million Dollar Housewife. He could make new material for them too.

seta19

May 18, 2020
Bitter Pill. One of my favorites far as his 3D work goes. Unfortunately he never continued it. I'd much rather see him do another of these then another Keagan.
Yeah I miss some of his older stuff too like the trailer park one.. seems like quality lately has just went downhill

Bjorntufuk

Aug 9, 2018
Yeah I miss some of his older stuff too like the trailer park one.. seems like quality lately has just went downhill
He definitely has a propensity for getting lazy. He can blame pirating all he wants but the money would still be there if he actually still cared enough to put up quality vids like more successful creators do all the time.

He's sort of like the star HS athlete we all grew up who everyone thought would turn pro and was 5'9 in the 3rd grade but most of the time they are content with where they are rather than getting better and everyone winds up surpassing them over time. Duke used to be pretty awesome back in the day but there is so much more competition now doing much better work at a faster rate.

Reactions: saviga

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Remigio can u pls share the link of "I love my black son" By dukes.

I can't find it anywhere
You find all in the first page! I love my black son:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)

White_mumma

Jul 23, 2023
You find all in the first page! I love my black son:
1) Mega
2) Mega
3) Mega
4) Mega
5) Mega
6) Mega
7) Mega
8) Pixeldrain
9) Mega
Thanks and sorry for my little mistake.

I just need two more help, can u tell me more videos like "I love my black son"

It means interracial and incest.

And except dukes... Is there different artist artwork too? (Not mentioning the name coz I don't know the policies of this forum... But I'm looking for Incest and interracial type content)

• Red Heart
Reactions: est1807
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes