Unity Completed Dungeon capture with loved ones is dangerous! [Final] [Talon.company]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
It could all be solved if they added different tags for netorare, netorase and netori like it's been suggested a hundred times, but no, for them it's "different tags for the same thing" :LUL:
wouldnt expect anything less from the website that warned me 'im gonna beat my meat' is harmful to others

in a adult game website

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Since you've played it, may I ask how the tentacle / pregnancy content is?
I did not for that I checked only the screenshot

Edit: Checked it rn, MTL + Unstable controls, even if the sex scenes were good, I don’t recommend playing it

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

Arkady

May 15, 2018
We need a MTL tag at this point.
Actually, we probably need "lazy garbage MTL" and "competently edited MTL" tags, mostly to do the three or so games that actually have the latter justice. You can usually tell the former just by reading the so-called "description"...

Reactions: Ericopa12

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Dungeon capture with loved ones is dangerous!
If this is what happens when you explore dungeons with loved ones I'd hate to see what happens if you go with your mortal enemies

Gilsan

Apr 19, 2018
Please, someone translate this for real or at least "upgrade" the MTL's text. The art would be decent but the script ruins it as it is now.

EyeShadow

Nov 10, 2018
So... how many endings are there? Just NTR ending or maybe also a redemption/good kindish?

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
Why is it stupid? NTR and netori evoke opposite feelings. People who hate NTR don't care when a character in a relationship cheats with them, nor do they care if they're the ones doing the cheating. The tag has a very specific purpose.
cant speak for everyone but in my opinion it comes down to how much focus is placed on the one being cheated on. Netori often has the cuck barely show up if at all really only existing as flavor text while NTR often necessitates the presence of the cuck (based on what ive seen)

KissuOSTs

Oct 1, 2021
fucking amateur unity hentai devs.... why was my fight-stick causing the mouse to disappear.

Btw, Unity MLTranslations need to actually do script rewrites instead of this on the fly BS. Is this really the best tool we got for JP->ENG?

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2020
Why is it stupid? NTR and netori evoke opposite feelings. People who hate NTR don't care when a character in a relationship cheats with them, nor do they care if they're the ones doing the cheating. The tag has a very specific purpose.
Except I for one very much care. The constant references to the cuck in netori are a huge turnoff, especially when it goes the "cuck has a mental breakdown" route.

Meanwhile, the people the NTR tag is intended for, the people who want to get cheated on, can still insert themselves into the constantly referenced cuck in question.

Though the thread should at the bare minimum have a "cheating" tag.

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes