• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Dungeon capture with loved ones is dangerous! [Final] [Talon.company]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Natholos

Aug 6, 2019
So how do i harvest any shining spots or how do i destroy the Stones that block the way on the second layer?

lolo200

Nov 13, 2017
So how do i harvest any shining spots or how do i destroy the Stones that block the way on the second layer?
To continue the 2nd layer, you have a path that goes up just before the stuck in the wall scene (took me some time to find it)

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
ugg.. another gibberish game without the tag in the header.. disappointing that it's shit gibberish.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
is pregnancy ending only? seems like it, but you can never tell
should have an NTRS tag for games that aren't ntr but harem instead and Ending Pregnancy (ENPG) as an alternate for games that don't have a pregnancy system

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
pregnancy ending only? if so, who do I talk to about making a subtag labeled "Pregnancy end"

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
because netori games are already tagged as cheating and netorase games are already tagged as swinging, which is effectively what they mean in english. the bigger question is why those two tags got translated but netorare didn't.
Honestly the tags should be: cucked, cucking, swinging it's so obviously obvious even a 13 year old who shouldn't be on here would know

Reactions: Jasra343
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes