BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Screenshot_1.png

Overview:
Dungeon Coup is a realtime 3D adult dungeon crawler... but not the typical dungeon you may imagine, a (light) BDSM dungeon!
You are bound in your own dungeon and have to make all the way back into your throne room, but your horny subs will take any opportunity to prevent you from that!​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-12
Release Date: 2021-11-04
Developer: Mr Zed - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thank noxtek for sharing the link

DdkY0w.png FrhCpe.png CsWifk.png j9h72X.png hPuu_5.png KvdPOG.png 9W4WRZ.png B3.png B6.png B1.png A1.png A2.png dJPfIa.png

Last edited by a moderator:

STOPS

Feb 13, 2019
This looks exactly the same as KFC LOL. Is this just KFC with extra steps? The last screenshot literally has a wrestling mat lol. I mean I'm not complaining really, but just kinda like... why? haha

• Haha
Reactions: wtfthrowaway4678

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
next update add a map that can progress as you explore the dungeon, so if you get lost and dont know wat you didnt explore yet you can see it.

Reactions: NIshu

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Well, this looks right up my alley... I'll have to give this a look-see a little later tonight, but I may as well download it now.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Is there futa on male content in this? Looks like it would, based on tags, but I can't tell.
It's entirely optional. The game has a menu where you can select if your pursuers are male, female, or both. Females can be set to use strapons or have a dick or dick+balls. Male pursuers can be made into femboys, also optionally (I think, didn't try male pursuers). Also how you want your character to interact with them - be only top, only bottom, or switch.
Additionally, you can edit your character's sex, appearance, and clothing.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
It's entirely optional. The game has a menu where you can select if your pursuers are male

Also how you want your character to interact with them - be only bottom

Additionally, you can edit your character's sex, appearance, and clothing.
I'M FUCKING SOLD THAT IS ALL I NEEDED TO HEAR:love:

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I think the only gender customization I could want more of would be to allow both regular females, females with strapons, and futas. Other than that, I love that can have both genders, not enough of that in h games in my experience. Models themselves do the job, they're okay. That and the controls aren't heinous. Pretty good start so far.

Reactions: GrabberWalkie
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes