gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Well, this looks right up my alley... I'll have to give this a look-see a little later tonight, but I may as well download it now.
I've changed my mind. This appears to have been completely untested.

You can complete the first floor just fine, but unless there's a staircase I'm missing in this labyrinthine dungeon that we're navigating, the second floor and beyond are unbeatable... as in it is literally impossible to beat the level when your waypoint marker points directly upward. You get to what you think is the right location, but it's in the middle of a hallway with three pursuers coming after you, and it seems like the only way to "win" is to lose.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
I've changed my mind. This appears to have been completely untested.

You can complete the first floor just fine, but unless there's a staircase I'm missing in this labyrinthine dungeon that we're navigating, the second floor and beyond are unbeatable... as in it is literally impossible to beat the level when your waypoint marker points directly upward. You get to what you think is the right location, but it's in the middle of a hallway with three pursuers coming after you, and it seems like the only way to "win" is to lose.
What you say happens on the second floor is the literal situation I had on the first floor so I have no idea how you even got past the first floor. Waypoint was point directly ABOVE a wall in a hallway.

BradW

Jun 28, 2018
I've played around a bit. For everyone mentioning how the arrow points above them or a wall while in a hallway, it means you're close. Not sure how close, but I've found that it could literally be on the other side of the wall, meaning you just have to run in circles until you find the exact route that gets you there.

Reactions: dirtyc101

Boltman7000292

Mar 10, 2019
So, played and beat all 3 levels. Fun little game, needs some more variety, but excited to see more. My only real question is, what does the "Femboy" option at the start even do? Male characters dont seem to change at all when you select that option.

I.S.O.

Mar 24, 2019
I've had an issue where ALL of the male pursuers don't have dicks, and only have strap-ons like the female characters. Doesn't matter if it's male-only pursuers or mixed, none of the males actually have anything between their legs until they put on a strap-on for a scene.

• Sad
Reactions: KekKoo

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
This guy really needs to learn how to constrict the mouse to the game screen. It was fine in the other game but this one uses the mouse to actively control the camera, so it gets really fucking annoying.

Feb 12, 2020
I've had an issue where ALL of the male pursuers don't have dicks, and only have strap-ons like the female characters. Doesn't matter if it's male-only pursuers or mixed, none of the males actually have anything between their legs until they put on a strap-on for a scene.
Activating futa should fix, it worked for me. I think currently males are coded as females with dicks, and the strap on code takes priority unless futa is allowed?

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Found a new bug, unfortunately: started a new game, got past the first floor without incident (or capture), and by the time I got to the second floor, I got a little careless and ended up being grabbed by one of the males... and when I did, well...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...that's how my game was stuck for the better part of three minutes. I thought it was a clipping issue of some kind, so I restarted the level, tried again, got cornered by a pair of futas and grabbed by one—same deal, just no obstructions.

Also, when it comes to the "waypoint above you in a hallway" glitch, I think I snapped a screenshot of that as evidence, too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game is all sorts of buggy right now, which is a damn shame. Also, personal suggestion to the creator, if they're reading this (though probably not): perhaps make the 'sprint' key a toggle instead of a held command... or changing it to another more accessible key where all of WASD are available at the same time, like Shift or Space.

D

Deleted member 2248006

anyone passed the second floor and can share their save?

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
A (light) BDSM dungeon? Boo! Go hard or go home!
The irony is that if you take this meaningless idea to its logical conclusion (rough vs gentle), then if you hate "gentleness" with such passion, won't you consider it "rough"? Forced gentleness must be pain.

Either way, this game has femdom pegging bondage (pegging toggleable). I saw it on Hemdomblog, and asked for it in the universal femdom thread. Honestly,the demo is quite bland. I like the concept, and I like the scenes, but the labyrinth is too hard. (Though admittedly, mazes do draw me in, like the one in Mistresses of the Forest.)

anon62195

Apr 13, 2018
Whenever I'm in game the camera keeps rotating like I'm constantly moving my mouse up-left even with my laptop's touchpad turned off and mouse not plugged in.

Last edited:

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
hey everyone, im the dev of this lil game.
This is a small side project while i build the foundation for the next one and update Kinky Fight Club.
There is no group sex in this game tho, (at least not for now, and not for a while until i can get 2v1/2v2 in Kinky Fight Club).

Regarding the arrow pointing top, i tought i fixed this, but the arrow will point towards the center, but not to the right way, so when the arrow points towards the ceiling (which i will fix soon) it means you are next to the end room.
The map can always be completed, the general layout of the map is the same for every floor what changes are the corridors, but there will always be 2 ways to get to the center of the room (the big room before the throne room)

Also the themes of the rooms are voted by the players in patreon that's why there is a octagon on the second floor, cause they choose "Fighters" as the theme, while "lingerie" is the third floor's theme.

Regarding the males withouth dicks, and the mouse thing i will check those out next week and fix em.

The femboy option does change the male models from muscular to non-muscular, and increase their butt size and reduce their dick size. (This is how the players characterized femboys in the Discord)

I also want to add customizable key bindings in the future, improve the camera, learn how to constrain the mouse, optimize more the game, etc. (keep in mind this project was started only 3 months ago)

All in all, this project is more of a test-ground for stuff im trying to make in the bigger project (which isn't beta-ready at all). I will try to fix stuff and improve as time goes on. The faster people report the bugs the faster i will be able to find em and fix them.

Anyway, i hope you enjoy it.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Other than the way point bug, something I ran into was with the custom character builder.
I created a male and clicked on the enable/disable dick, it removed his pecker in the character screen, but when I enter into the game he magically got his dick back. It was a good thing, but just weird to see that you can 'disable' the D then see it appear when you load into the dungeon.

I did have problems with enemies being thrown through walls, after sex, and disappearing, or seeing a leg stick out of the wall, but nothing game breaking.

Sam30

Mar 9, 2019
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but on the second floor in the rings, if you open a door, you can get stuck on the outside of the ring, and the door blocks you from leaving.

Oct 17, 2019
Oh, I thought the dungeon would be a part of KYFC

EDIT:
Well, disapointing....
Run around, get grabbed, free yourself, get grabbed again, get fucked, run around, get grabbed...

I think it would be better if you get forced into a match if you get grabbed by a enemy.
Maybe some traps that force you into combat as well with a domination drawback.
To open specific doors Glory hole action.
Or a endurance match like in KYFC (Bound match if I recall right) resit x minutes to get past the challenge
or beat enemy under x minutes

All with HP Bar and ever match and trap and Glory hole is sucking your HP dry.
When you lose finally lose you get EXP to upgrade your HP, ATT, DEF etc etc

And you start over again till you reach the boss or gangbang enemy...

Then next floor

but in the current state, I dont touch it with a 11ft pole

Last edited:

whocares3344

Sep 28, 2017
I also want to add customizable key bindings in the future, improve the camera, learn how to constrain the mouse, optimize more the game, etc. (keep in mind this project was started only 3 months ago)
Please remember to add an option to invert (aka fix) the mouse y axis. It's not that difficult (if bool is set, multiply y by -1) and would enable me to actually play the game. The screenshots look nice, and I had fun in the character creator. But as soon as the game actually started, it became unplayable for me because of the mouse issue.

Reactions: NIshu
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes