MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Thanks for reporting these, ill take a look and try to get them fixed for the next update!

Reactions: Ianuda

desrid

Oct 17, 2018
So I've played this game for about 30 minutes and here is my summation of things

Pros:
-The game feels smooth and is fun to play
-There is a challenge but a technique to how you should approach each floor
-Animations are good for fapping to (But that's personal taste)
-Customization is fine to me (Different camera angles and shifting it to different perspectives is really helpful)
Cons:
-When you get near a wall and it points upward (I understand this can be a bit difficult to program so it ain't much of a con and adds a twist to the challenge)
-2nd floor has this ring that can get you stuck if you open the door and it pushes you to the side if you try to speed run the game (I had to reset but now had a general idea of where to go)

I am in no means an expert in critique and this is my only experience. The good outweighs the bad and I like the direction of the game. Really looking forward to more content from you Mr. Z!

Jay796

Feb 8, 2020
Please remember to add an option to invert (aka fix) the mouse y axis. It's not that difficult (if bool is set, multiply y by -1) and would enable me to actually play the game. The screenshots look nice, and I had fun in the character creator. But as soon as the game actually started, it became unplayable for me because of the mouse issue.
My camera is constantly spinning on the character when I play, did that happen with you?

whocares3344

Sep 28, 2017
My camera is constantly spinning on the character when I play, did that happen with you?
Hmm... I don't think so. The upside down controls were just so confusing that I couldn't play it. But I don't remember any horizontal rotation happening on its own. :unsure:

Elldan

Sep 21, 2019
OK game with excellent theme and customizability, but kinda buggy. Shows a LOT of promise! Biggest complaint is that the "goal" is hands-down the worst part of the game. You find your throne and just....it ends. No ending scene, no option to play with any servants (even ones still in the room), no fanfare, just a menu screen saying "continue on or go back and reply the fun bit?" The actual escape mechanics aren't amazing, but yet they FAR outstrip the act of completing a level to the point I would stop from completing a level and lead enemies into the throne room just to "use up" my remaining energy and see some animations, then "win" when I was out of life points. A few thoughts beyond that:

--The sound is OKish, but the orgasm sounds like you got a strike in a cheap bowling game, surely there's a better open source sound for that! Other sounds can be also be improved, but that bowling strike is nearly a game killer! At any rate, the enemies shouldn't scream in orgasmic bliss if they just give the player a handy!

--The "fun" part of the game is relegated getting caught, and "losing". Perhaps a function to not just break free of your opponent but then overpower and Dom them? At the cost of extra life or stamina of course, but it would be nice to be able to force an opponent into a receiving (or a giving, if you choose) position and subdue them (you're the MASTER after all!). Adding the ability to isolate and force enemies into submission, especially if the player themself was ESPECIALLY vulnerable to additional enemies during that period and suffered extra stam/life damage, now THAT would add some interesting gameplay! Or maybe just turn it into a position-based escape where you react to the position the enemy is trying to put you in. As much as I dislike quicktime style games, it actually really fits here. At the very least, if there's 2 enemies in the room, they should both be taking advantage of the player!

--The doors always open towards you and are always solid, which forces a strange run-to-door-[interact]-then-run-backwards gameplay that feels a little off and kinda kills the frantic run-away vibe, since the door itself forces you to the side and kinda traps you. It's fine if you're opening a new room and expect to back up, but running into a full room, opening a door and backing up so it can actually open and you aren't stuck in the doorjamb is a very minor yet really immersion-breaking aspect (or at least flow-breaking). Makes opening doors feel very game-mechanic based and not "run from pursuers!" mechanic.

--the camera is distractingly bad. It basically forces you to use the mouse to move the camera while running around, and gets stuck a lot. Buggiest part of the game. I don't know how difficult it would be, but locking the camera during "action" scenes, or a lock with a panning ability, would improve the game quite a lot, especially if the intervening walls and doors could be coded to "disappear" during the "action" scenes. I know nothing of unity engine, so that may be a much bigger ask than I think it is, but SOMETHING needs to be improved about the camera, half the time I'm stuck halfway looking into a body and can't look around, with weird clipping and odd angles I can't adjust away from and all I can think of is "yup, I sure can hear somebody bowling over there, just off camera!"

--More Interactibles besides doors would be nice, even just some flavor text for the beds and chairs and pots. Simple things, for instance, there's a few rugs in the levels, perhaps an [interact] where you notice the stains and make a mental note to have them cleaned once you're back on the throne, or an [interact] with a bed where you're flooded with a vivid memory and giggle to yourself, etc

At any rate, I really appreciate the game and what is there so far. I love how customisable the characters are and I love that you can select it to be as straight or as LGBT as you want it to be. There's room for major improvement, but existing options are excellent for that, thank you!

Last edited:

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
2nd floor has this ring that can get you stuck if you open the door and it pushes you to the side if you try to speed run the game (I had to reset but now had a general idea of where to go)
Oh fuck, i forgot to fix that!

Thank you for being such and active developer!
Thanks, im taking this as my serious day job and trying to improve on every update!

Someone had this problem because he had 2 monitors active when opening the game, im unsure about why this happens or how to fix it. Do you happen to be using 2 monitors ?

Jay796

Feb 8, 2020
Oh fuck, i forgot to fix that!

Thanks, im taking this as my serious day job and trying to improve on every update!

Someone had this problem because he had 2 monitors active when opening the game, im unsure about why this happens or how to fix it. Do you happen to be using 2 monitors ?
I do use two monitors. I opened it again, and for some reason it didn't constantly spin. Not sure why, but it fixed itself

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

guilmonex

Sep 9, 2018
Perhaps a function to not just break free of your opponent but then overpower and Dom them? At the cost of extra life or stamina of course, but it would be nice to be able to force an opponent into a receiving (or a giving, if you choose) position and subdue them.
I was thinking the same thing. Instead of pressing A D to resist after the scene started, press W S to overpower your opponent.

Besides, may be add a gamemode with a reverse role. You are the one catching the opponents, they all needs to run away from you. With the overpower system, the opponents may stand some chance. All the doors are opened, so they won't be sitting ducks.

Maybe a free cam during the animations? by a key toggle?

Wanna have this exact footwear pattern to be brown and transparent, like the one on the right. Can't find an existing one after cycling all of the footwears. Love that classic pattern.
DungeonCoub25.png
OH, can you raise the model a bit in the customization? so the toes won't bury in the carpet.

One more thing, looks like the player and opponent volume won't save properly. Every time after a play through or do some customizations, it changed back to the default volume.

Just some thoughts here.
Love your games.

Last edited:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
<Snip>
--More Interactibles besides doors would be nice, even just some flavor text for the beds and chairs and pots. Simple things, for instance, there's a few rugs in the levels, perhaps an [interact] where you notice the stains and make a mental note to have them cleaned once you're back on the throne, or an [interact] with a bed where you're flooded with a vivid memory and giggle to yourself, etc
<Snip>
I was thinking the exact same things. I would love to see, interact-able, bondage items similar to what you can find in Heroine Rescue Team. Being able to trap one of your pursuers (or get trapped yourself) in a stockade to be used, would be a nice change of pace.

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
I was thinking the same thing. Instead of pressing A D to resist after the scene started, press W S to overpower your opponent.

Besides, may be add a gamemode with a reverse role. You are the one catching the opponents, they all needs to run away from you. With the overpower system, the opponents may stand some chance. All the doors are opened, so they won't be sitting ducks.

Maybe a free cam during the animations? by a key toggle?

Wanna have this exact footwear pattern to be brown and transparent, like the one on the right. Can't find an existing one after cycling all of the footwears. Love that classic pattern.
View attachment 990391
OH, can you raise the model a bit in the customization? so the toes won't bury in the carpet.

One more thing, looks like the player and opponent volume won't save properly. Every time after a play through or do some customizations, it changed back to the default volume.

Just some thoughts here.
Love your games.
The reverse mode gameplay is a part of a secret plan for the 0.8-0.9 versions (once most stuff is done)!

Thanks for the other ideas and feedback, however, the volume thing happens in 0.3 or 0.4? because i been wrestling with that thing a lot last week, so it should work allright in 0.4

guilmonex

Sep 9, 2018
The reverse mode gameplay is a part of a secret plan for the 0.8-0.9 versions (once most stuff is done)!

Thanks for the other ideas and feedback, however, the volume thing happens in 0.3 or 0.4? because i been wrestling with that thing a lot last week, so it should work allright in 0.4
:PogChamp:I'll wait for the 0.8/9 then.

Was playing 0.3 lately.

One more Idea, can we wear the demon horns without the mask?

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Haven't even downloaded this as of this comment, but I was seriously expecting a fantasy dungeon where your subs are a whole bunch of different races and stuff (like orcs, dragons, slimes, etc.) and you're an evil overlord who has to worry about them taking your place given this chance.

Not going to say that I am sad, but now I really want that as a game too.

Reactions: guilmonex

guilmonex

Sep 9, 2018
Haven't even downloaded this as of this comment, but I was seriously expecting a fantasy dungeon where your subs are a whole bunch of different races and stuff (like orcs, dragons, slimes, etc.) and you're an evil overlord who has to worry about them taking your place given this chance.

ha ha maybe another secret plan after 0.9. Dragon girl, succubus, demon girl, goblin girl, etc. We have cat ears but no tails, and bunny tail as a part of the bunny suit. Would love to see some more accessaries like horns(without the mask), wings and tails.

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020

I started the project with a different idea of Dungeon, so monster girls/guys never was an idea to me. But, i kind of like the idea of including monster girls/guys, i will add them as options for the next floors in the game! (However, i will only limit to humanoid-ish creatures, not cuadrupeds because i would have to make a whole skeleton from scratch for that and animations won't work at all).
Thanks for the idea!

Reactions: Dargondo

Zachariel85

Jul 24, 2018
I still have a problem with the camera which spinning around herself again and again, will it be solved in the next update :) ? I don't use two screens

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes