MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
My mouse is permanently dragging down, looks good but unplayable
Do you have a PS3/4 controller plugged? I recently found out an "error" from unity with that. Im looking into the cursor error, but any extra info would be useful.

Hey, great game, very buggy on 0.5v tho :(. I also have the size problem. I've tried to play with both dicks and strap-ons and the results are the same, the size change doesnt apply :(.

Can't wait to see where this game is going, there is so much potential.
Thanks! Ill be checking the size things tomorrow, yeah 0.5 came in a less than ideal way, we are trying to get everything fixed and better.

Nov 26, 2017
idk maybe im stupid XD but I cant even get through the first floor.
Im I supposed to just run around until I find the exit? If so I'm always getting caught and loosing before I get to floor 2
maybe im not resisting/escaping properly, but there isnt a way for me to deal with them.

Sacchet

Dec 21, 2020
idk maybe im stupid XD but I cant even get through the first floor.
Im I supposed to just run around until I find the exit? If so I'm always getting caught and loosing before I get to floor 2
maybe im not resisting/escaping properly, but there isnt a way for me to deal with them.
If you click the number 1 on your keyboard, a little arrow will appear giving you the direction for few sec, afte will need to recharge to be used again, like 30 sec, this help a lot and will finish every floor in few mins

khaal

Feb 25, 2019
Just want to say great job and love the idea! It's like the minotaur maze come to life in a more fun way. Speaking of which there should be one in there somewhere hah. Anyway just wanted to jot down some ideas for you and bugs I found as well as how to cheat for others.

Suggestions
  • Add the movie cliche thrust speed seen in movies with rapey scenes. Afterall, the NPC wants to stop you and take throne right? A more aggressive vibe might be warranted.
  • If in room and caught, teleport to middle of room for better camera view.
  • More variety in NPC through muscles. A muscle slider for player and on NPC may give it a more dungeon like look with tougher looking doms.
  • Multiple/gang in sex scene. Sometimes more than one NPC is in room and maybe more than one wants to joins in or at least has animation of holding you down.
  • In addition or instead of multiple/gang scene make second NPC better able to catch if you don't roll immediately away since the second NPC always tries to capture you as you stand up but misses.
  • Can't help but think one chasing you could be a bit scary/taunting with some sound or voice.
  • Traps! Maybe you slip and fall and get captured. Maybe a trap makes you walk around like a drunkard. Maybe you get your foot stuck for a bit in something. Maybe you press a button and it releases good things or an NPC.
  • Floppy dongs animations! ;)
  • Elevator or stair instead of chair on previous floor so final floor has actual chair. Also final chair room would be cool if it were bigger/grander. Maybe half-height walls as a maze in big room to throne with bunch running through it.
  • Make NPC turnable. In other words then can help be bait for you or fight while you move onward.
  • Make walls markable and/or fog of war minimap.
  • All that cum... you should be leaking :D
Bugs
  • Multiple NPC in a room cause sex positions to warp around and not align or even animated in some cases. Easier to see in challenger mode.
  • Sometimes player would not get up. Happens more after exhausting one NPC till disappearing and another NPC about to be exhausted you suddenly just lay there forever.
  • Mouse does not lock in window mode so cursor goes off screen and can click accidentally something outside of game.
Cheats
  • Suggestion: Add option for fap mode (a no loose scenario) if no gallery being added soon.
  • If you want to use cheat engine use 4 byte and search for 1000 for both will and stamina.

Last edited:

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
me have find pulsant to open cheats sequence , anyone have one cheats code? xD ( pulsants are this , )

Kikoko5

Jan 6, 2019
Really eager to play 0.6v. The previous version was almost unplayable because of the clipping issues on pretty much every single encounter. I hope these have been fixed.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Can anyone upload v0.6 here? Because whenever I'm trying to download it from itch, it keeps redirecting me to v0.3 :cry:

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Apart from your MC looking every bit like a blow-up sex-doll....,
-It's quite hard to play even on the easiest setting.
-Camera control is too whacky, clumsy, clunky, and often gets stuck in walls, floors, and ceiling.
-Npc's grab hold of you even from 10 feet away - so the AI is completely cheating on you making REAL sure you don't win the level/game
-Npc's often get stuck in walls or push the MC into the wall thus get stuck in one too.
-Npc's can attack and grab hold of MC through doors.., mostly in the hinge area.
-Corridors are too narrow - rooms too small - ceiling height not high enough (or should be removed altogether).
-Many more miniscule flaws not worth mentioning.
-Overall: I give this a 1/5 for trying (for the both Dev (making it) and Player (me)(giving it a go).
I love dungeon games, but they need to be brought into the 21st century.

Reactions: hanzohatki123
May 25, 2017
2 very prominent bugs I came across in 0.6:

When an enemy starts an animation, they have a chance to slide away mid animation. Like they're trying to reset their position while being in mid-animation.

When an animation is finished, every enemy in the level gets stuck in a weird cunnilingus position and all you can hear for the rest of the level is licking noises. When you get near these enemies, they slide on the ground mid-animation until they reset with their grabbing animation.

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Yes, that one last bug is the one I can't find what causes it, and the responsible for not having already updated the game T_T

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes