Omnius

May 14, 2017
NGL this game isn't worth money, so much low quality 3D games going around with infrequent updates that add very little of substance these days.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
NGL this game isn't worth money, so much low quality 3D games going around with infrequent updates that add very little of substance these days.
Don't be unfair. MrZed updates both his games often and frequently even though KFC is out and complete. And no, not just the patreon version; this is only during the main development phase.

Reactions: MrZed

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
It's true, there's a guy on ULMF that worded it beautifully without trying to hurt the developer's feelings. This is a bridge game imho, MrZed is trying new things in Coup, after doing KYFC, because he wants to use everything he learned in his "big game" called Project Nexus. I would've been way happier with Coup if I could've just bought it once and receive all the updates, same way KYFC works.

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Dungeon Coup follows the same design pattern that KYFC: 1 update monthly (plus 1 extra update if there is a need for a quick bugfix) during the whole development cycle until it is out, and then players can buy it either on Steam/itch.

If you feel like the game isn't worth the money, then don't buy it, not every game is for everyone, if you are not into bdsm stuff then some of the updates may feel pointless to you, but most players actually enjoy the new stuff coming with each update and all the player-suggested additions.

Omnius

May 14, 2017
Do they? I'm just sick of seeing good concepts ruined by lazy developers that put the same outfits reskinned in each update to drag the time along for Patreon money like seriously, nobody cares if you put in new outfits.. when a developer releases a barebones game its obligatory to focus on improving the core substance of the thing. But hey that's just my two cents take it with a grain of salt.

Also Zed, if you feel like you can't handle criticism, then don't make games.

cheddy413

Jan 19, 2018
Do they? I'm just sick of seeing good concepts ruined by lazy developers that put the same outfits reskinned in each update to drag the time along for Patreon money like seriously, nobody cares if you put in new outfits.. when a developer releases a barebones game its obligatory to focus on improving the core substance of the thing. But hey that's just my two cents take it with a grain of salt.

Not a single thing he wrote in his reply make it seem like he can't handle criticism.
He correctly stated that the game is not for everyone... if you don't like.. don't buy it

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020

If you think this, then you clearly haven't been following this game development journey at all. Now, you can call me a lot of things, but lazy just isn't one of those, you have no idea how many work hours are into each of my projects...
But hey, how could you know, it's not like you actually made a game to know... The difference in time between what most people think it takes to make a game than what it actually takes is brutal.

trolling =/= criticism.

makaiforce

Nov 26, 2017
MrZed do you will put a "group attack" on the game? it'll be awesome :)
ps: keep the good work, i'll keep my patreon support until the official release :)

Jul 9, 2017
[...] but most players actually enjoy the new stuff coming with each update and all the player-suggested additions.
All the player-suggested additions, like that time I suggested the UI needs item names and drop down menus so you can go to a specific item instead of looping around the whole list until you find that one item again. I imagine you added those?
And you also added brightness options and mouse sensitivity settings in the options menu, then, like I pointed out in the review?
This developer cannot handle criticism. He goes around liking every positive review and gets defensive whenever someone points out something that could objectively improve his game.

• Angry
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
like two or more enemies using attacks at same time, like one girl riding and another grinding the face :)
I kinda suggested similar thing like this in the discord server for the Kinky Fight Club which was" So hey guys I hope you have a great day I have an idea about thresomes and how they can be applied to kinky fight club so lets imagine 2vs2 fight situation: just like before you face with your opponent in 1vs1 but now you and your opponents partner waits outside of the ring.If you or your opponent manages to dominate more than%70 and maintain at least 10 seconds ,you or opponents partner joins the battle and starts to do some random thresome move.This will apply more pleasure damage,and victim now must try more to escape their grab.So what do you think of this idea?" Thanks for reading

Last edited:
Reactions: makaiforce

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
All the player-suggested additions, like that time I suggested the UI needs item names and drop down menus so you can go to a specific item instead of looping around the whole list until you find that one item again. I imagine you added those?
And you also added brightness options and mouse sensitivity settings in the options menu, then, like I pointed out in the review?

This developer cannot handle criticism. He goes around liking every positive review and gets defensive whenever someone points out something that could objectively improve his game.
You do realize it is impossible for any developer to add every single suggestion it gets right?
Regarding the dropdown menues, I told you a while ago (im unsure if it was you or someone else that suggested that), that at the time I didn't knew how to make dropdown menues for dynamic stuff. Now I know how to do it, but it will require a massive overhaul of the whole customization scene, and I can't put enough time to just do that.
On the other hand, brightness options and mouse sensivity are two things I completely forgot and ill see if I can get them added to both games in september.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
like two or more enemies using attacks at same time, like one girl riding and another grinding the face :)
Yup, that'd be cool. This is a great feature in any RoR (Run or be Raped).
...but considering the extra animations this implies, I doubt that's an option at all. :cry:

But who cares about that? :ROFLMAO:
Dungeon Coup update 0.9A
What 's new?
Counter! Counter! Counter!
Hell yeah! Consider me interested again :p

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yup, that'd be cool. This is a great feature in any RoR (Run or be Raped).
...but considering the extra animations this implies, I doubt that's an option at all. :cry:

But who cares about that? :ROFLMAO:
Hell yeah! Consider me interested again :p
RoR (Run or be r*ped, I think I just found a new fetish to add to my list :)

You do realize it is impossible for any developer to add every single suggestion it gets right?
Regarding the dropdown menues, I told you a while ago (im unsure if it was you or someone else that suggested that), that at the time I didn't knew how to make dropdown menues for dynamic stuff. Now I know how to do it, but it will require a massive overhaul of the whole customization scene, and I can't put enough time to just do that.
On the other hand, brightness options and mouse sensivity are two things I completely forgot and ill see if I can get them added to both games in september.
That is perfectly reasonable. There are millions of kinky ideas but only so many hours and dollars to work with.

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
Is the Graphic still ugly? Come on , we have the Year 2021. I dont need games that look like a port of a ps2 game.
The Idea / spirit is great but without netter Graphic i skip this Game like i did with Kinky Fight Club. I love the mechanics with Dominate or get Dominated but my Eyes hurt watching it.
Why not work together with Enlit3d ? He has the Ladys and the Graphic quality. Combine both games and it could be a Masterpiece.
Edit: And the most i hate the "cumming" sound. Sorry, i dont want to hurt MrZ but its sounds really terrible for me.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes