Oct 12, 2017
0.9c is the last patch '-'
Ah yes, but i mean is there is already not so latest patch that come out for more than a month ago and yet there is no link for that version for example 0.9a because if it's like what you are saying that the latest patch is 0.9c now, if maybe a month from now 0.9d maybe come out we can't have link for 0.9c?

makaiforce

Nov 26, 2017
now the game has updated to 0.9d. looks like a new floor has added, gallery mode and "hands free". haven't downloaded it yet '-'
IF MrZed doesn't see a problem and authorize it, i can post a link for the old version.

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
With the game releasing so soon,I would preffer if you guys didn't upload the game for a while.
I been working very hard to complete it and fix all the bugs I found so far.

Reactions: TOroS5 and F1_V10

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Yes, Today it's the launch on both steam and itch.io.
Me and my overconfidence. Found the last room to the next level, still had full stats. So... why not have some fun before proceeding? I let a smoking blonde catch my guy, animation starts and girl disappears. Nothing happens, can't move because the scene started; scene does not proceed since the girl vanished like a MGD monstergirl on her last spirit. Basically restart or bust :cautious:

... should had been less horny :p

I do imagine though that for a hardcore difficulty player that might be a ragequit moment.

Me? I was merely mildly annoyed. On the other hand "Oh noes, I have to walk the hot blonde stage again, oh clumsy me; looks like I went into THAT dead end corridor again :devilish: ".

itch version 1.0.2

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Stage 9, blonde girl, any other data? Roles? any of the extra settings enabled?

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes