HSIDHSHSHDDH

Aug 23, 2020
Oh shit, I just realized I didn't had this at all. Added to the list of small things to add to the next update: toggles for forcing all enemies to be Futanari (even if they won't use their dick at all), or Femboys ( small body, no beard)
I can't believe I haven't realized this yet!

Brightness, contrast and saturation sliders will come for the next update as well (I think I figured out how to make em work)

And no, this game doesn't have a POV mode by itself, but you can move the camera with the keys and mouse to position whenever u like during sex animations.

Mr Zed PLZZ HELP I CANT PLAY THE GAME LIKE I PLAYED KFC THAT GAMES WAS GOOD BUT THIS GAME ROTATES TOO MUCH LIKE I AM PLAYING A GYROSCOPE GAME AND THE KEYBINDS DONT SAVE I CANT EVEN PROPERLY SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING. PLZZZ SIR ANY HELP WOULD BE APPERECIATED

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Do you have a ps4 or steam controller plugged in? Maybe that is interfering with the key inputs?

markinthedark

Jun 26, 2018
This was actually more fun (and hot) than I expected. Tons of ways the game/gameplay itself could be improved though, but it reminds me of some of those really old flash game platformers, I think they got nicknamed 'Run or rape' kinda genre - it's that but better. Kinda hope the dev works a lot more on this in just actual gameplay and polish.

sapo88

May 8, 2017
actually impressed with the amount of customization and the option of the gameplay you can tangle with...
Very nice

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
ooh new challenge, let's see if the cheat to skip the levels can be found debugging :l

lfforumvr

May 14, 2017
BaasB Really interesting game! As everyone mentioned, there is a problem with camera positioning. Maybe an easy way to make the problems smaller would be to change the height of the buildings. That way, the viewport of the player would collide less often with the ceiling etc, that makes these issues with camera reset more problematic.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I see it works for others but when i play i get up to the point where after i click on new game and wait for the screen to load. When it says press any key to continue i do and it shows multiple screens from the game then goes black screen.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes