gbolmon

Jan 15, 2018
Bought the game on steam, just wish the recovery of Willpower on easier difficulties is as fast as it was on 0.9 version. You get a game over so quickly now, you can't even enjoy the scenes

Reactions: MrZed

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Thank you, today ill be working on fixing this.

Bought the game on steam, just wish the recovery of Willpower on easier difficulties is as fast as it was on 0.9 version. You get a game over so quickly now, you can't even enjoy the scenes

And I like that idea!

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Thank you, today ill be working on fixing this.

And I like that idea!
I had it twice yesterday on other stages (1x Cops and 1x... Latex? Bunny? one of them) with other NPCs; I do think its a very random occurrence instead of one tied to a specific NPC or stage.

something else:
It would be nice if the NPCs would not clip into each other. Had a situation where my guy was followed by 10 or some more in a room where he valiantly took his last stand. While it worked at first the more often he had a scene with a girl the more all clipped into each other and into the couple.

Side remark: When he lost the mistress at the end (Doc & Nurse stage/arcade mode) was a futa which I had not active. Did not had such a quick alt+F4 in a long time as I did then. Not sure if thats a bug or they are fixed NPCs that don't get selected based on the "red flag" choice.

If you meant you like the idea of implementing an option for longer scenes I'd like that too :D

Reactions: MrZed

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
I had a bug where one of the girls were inside the floors when I got grabbed. Also this game is kinda hard to play one handed. Wish the struggle system is better for those who wanna play this one handed or least got a one handed mode.

Oh I can tell earning steam achievements in this game is gonna be tough. Especially since I suck on stuff like this.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
*patiently waiting for a patch that stops the game breaking rare occurrence of the girls disappearing at a scene start*

Oh, BTW MrZed; the last time I had this my guy had the side mission (I guess?) to find the ring in the fighters area and just stand there. I did; should there be an signal of some kind that he stood there long enough or a counter of how many times he has to stand and deliver or a special boss appearance to wait for?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Just today Ill start to work back on Dungeon Coup, I was super busy moving to a new apartment and finishing the first demo of my new project. Hopefully I can get stuff done and fixed for the next tuesday or so.
And about the ring quest, it's just entering the ring and staying there for 2 seconds. (The whole sense of the quest is to actually make you walk away from the exit and into unnecessary rooms, just to get into the ring)

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Just today Ill start to work back on Dungeon Coup, I was super busy moving to a new apartment and finishing the first demo of my new project. Hopefully I can get stuff done and fixed for the next tuesday or so.
And about the ring quest, it's just entering the ring and staying there for 2 seconds. (The whole sense of the quest is to actually make you walk away from the exit and into unnecessary rooms, just to get into the ring)
Thanks for the hint and gratulations to the new apartment! :)

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
In the select character screen what does the futa option do? because it def don't give my female character a dick so does it turn female persuers into futa or just add a few female with dicks or turn male persuers into futa?

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
In my game the futa option don't work not in story or dungeon mode the futa mechanics is broken it don't matter if I put active,mixed or passive I am glad that my sister paid for this game for me and I din't not have to waste my own money.

ZekeMagus

Jan 18, 2019
In the select character screen what does the futa option do? because it def don't give my female character a dick so does it turn female persuers into futa or just add a few female with dicks or turn male persuers into futa?
The futa option in character select only affects characters in the dungeon, not yours. If you want to be a Futa you need to go to the character creator in the customize menu. Also why did you need your sister to buy this? are you even old enough to be playing this?

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
The futa option in character select only affects characters in the dungeon, not yours. If you want to be a Futa you need to go to the character creator in the customize menu. Also why did you need your sister to buy this? are you even old enough to be playing this?
Unfortunatly I've clicked that option and there was no futa only males and females and both males and females had strapons and they were jerking as if the strap ons where dicks so I am guessing this is a bug?

ZekeMagus

Jan 18, 2019
Unfortunatly I've clicked that option and there was no futa only males and females and both males and females had strapons and they were jerking as if the strap ons where dicks so I am guessing this is a bug?
Theres a setting under customize > visual features to disable strap-ons, but it is just sounding like some bugs. A reinstall might help though

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
I'm fairly certain that the current version has a bug that is messing with the player model being futa. I've reported it on the discord, so hopefully it will get fixed eventually.

technomo12

Feb 22, 2019
I really enjoyed the free version and decided to buy it on steam since itch.io wont work for me for some reason
1635939958618.png

i wish it had more latex items though this really scratches my Trap dungeon itch thou the lack of ballet heels feels sad or maybe i have nto yet unlocked them?

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
There isn't any unlockiing of outfits to my knowledge. You are given everything you can have at the start.

JabFZone

Dec 13, 2017
Do Cheats work in the full, paid version? If so, what are they and how do I use them? I bought it on Itch.io, but with the controls and how much the game fights the camera, I just want to enjoy the scenes in context, not in a gallery.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes