Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Mega Version 0.9 have fun!
Thank you for being a hero!

Is the Graphic still ugly? Come on , we have the Year 2021. I dont need games that look like a port of a ps2 game.
The Idea / spirit is great but without netter Graphic i skip this Game like i did with Kinky Fight Club. I love the mechanics with Dominate or get Dominated but my Eyes hurt watching it.
Why not work together with Enlit3d ? He has the Ladys and the Graphic quality. Combine both games and it could be a Masterpiece.
Edit: And the most i hate the "cumming" sound. Sorry, i dont want to hurt MrZ but its sounds really terrible for me.
Wow, the creator is working as hard as they can with the money they are getting and the time that they have.

Mar 8, 2017
An added thing to consider, for the femboys at least. Perhaps an option to disable body hair and swap their ability to have facial hair with make-up and/or use the female voice files. I don't know how easy it would be in practicality, but a fair amount of folks who like them as basically just flat women. The model's already feminine enough I think, though I think those could really settle the experience there. It might be as simple as using the "futanari" model and just making her flat, I don't know the details. Merely a suggestion.

Definitely has some potential though.

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Well the graphics are still the same style as in KYFC, im sorry you don't like them.

On the other hand, I would love to work with Enlit3d, but that would mean that one of us will completetly have to drop their project and work on wathever the other person is, and we have similar tastes, but we are not going for similar directions (gameplay wise) nor using the same engine, but at the end of the day, we are 2 independant creators each one with their ideas, working methods and projects.

Regarding the femboy toggle: I mostly added it for the pre-made character, because you can customize your other characters to be as femboy-ish as you like. Currently using the female mode but flat wouldn't be possible because of clothing (as in, clothing has the boobs shape, and the female body doesn't fit right in the male's clothes).
But could you explain a bit more what is it you think is missing? (This is mostly for future projects where I have more flexibility on the design, and I can make the models better for femboys) If im not mistaken, your point is mostly about body hair and perhaps shoulder-chest-waist ratio? (I don't know much about femboys)

The default cheat key is . (period), after pressing it press the secret sequence to enable cheats!

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I found it difficult to find the right viewing angle in the game with the mouse I am used to using the mouse to look where I want but I couldn't in this game and that made me give up soz to say I can see this being good or maybe great at some point but if I cant look where I want with the mouse it's just too frustrating for me and maybe others I say this in hopes that can be changed also I do prefer a more realistic looking person as apposed to cartoon looking ones but that's my taste, not everyone's. Other than that I like the options to customize your MC and play how you like I didn't play much so I couldn't get to the throne mainly because I couldn't look in the direction I want to go with the mouse and got trapped in a room with about 6 NPCs and was abused until I lost as in they had there way with me it was kinda kinky and fun but it didn't make me wanna try more. Also, I think the mouse was inverted as when I tried to look up it looked down and I couldn't see an option to change that as well.

Reactions: bobthemail321

Ark_Kane

Jul 4, 2018
okay, one, does anyone have 9a yet? and two, could someone tell me the cheat sequences??

edit: heck, I'd kinda settle for cheat table too, since I don't know how to find the addresses I need.

Last edited:

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
Well the graphics are still the same style as in KYFC, im sorry you don't like them.

On the other hand, I would love to work with Enlit3d, but that would mean that one of us will completetly have to drop their project and work on wathever the other person is, and we have similar tastes, but we are not going for similar directions (gameplay wise) nor using the same engine, but at the end of the day, we are 2 independant creators each one with their ideas, working methods and projects.

Regarding the femboy toggle: I mostly added it for the pre-made character, because you can customize your other characters to be as femboy-ish as you like. Currently using the female mode but flat wouldn't be possible because of clothing (as in, clothing has the boobs shape, and the female body doesn't fit right in the male's clothes).
But could you explain a bit more what is it you think is missing? (This is mostly for future projects where I have more flexibility on the design, and I can make the models better for femboys) If im not mistaken, your point is mostly about body hair and perhaps shoulder-chest-waist ratio? (I don't know much about femboys)

The default cheat key is . (period), after pressing it press the secret sequence to enable cheats!
Mr Zed could you make a brightness option for the next update because its too dark I sometimes lost in the dungeon.For the zooming mechanic O=Closer U=Furtherwould be perfect not the mouse 3 for zooming .Lastly I hope you have some ideas about how to make thresome animations.I know I mention this a lot I apologize in advance:) but the games that you created really lacked that I know that in order to make those you need more fundings and also help from other creators or coders.But I think you can overcome it in the long term I believe.Just imagine one of the girls sits on you and the other one licks your....(you know what I meant by dots:D) at the same time.Or just one of them headscissor on you and the other one again licks or sucks your .... :d

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
An added thing to consider, for the femboys at least. Perhaps an option to disable body hair and swap their ability to have facial hair with make-up and/or use the female voice files. I don't know how easy it would be in practicality, but a fair amount of folks who like them as basically just flat women. The model's already feminine enough I think, though I think those could really settle the experience there. It might be as simple as using the "futanari" model and just making her flat, I don't know the details. Merely a suggestion.

Definitely has some potential though.
A big plus 1 for the femboy suggestion. I would also suggest adding customizable underwear options for the MC. Briefs, bikini, thong etc with various different color options.

Mar 8, 2017
I refer to the enemies mostly, as I tend to exclusively play masculine men, which tangentially, I think could use some improvement on in the future. What I think is missing from that particular option is like I said. A good portion, possibly the majority prefer their femboys/traps without facial and body hair, and a more feminine voice. Both for those who like to play with them and those who like to play as them. My suggestion, would perhaps be to swap the facial hair out with a make-up option in the future if that toggle is expanded upon. Simply swapping out the facial hair option with make-up would make the largest impact, a more feminine voice and maybe slimmer shoulders would just be an added bonus.

If you liked the idea and wanted to implement it, I'd probably suggest putting it as a generation toggle/option much like the Futanari.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MrZed

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
I refer to the enemies mostly....
Oh shit, I just realized I didn't had this at all. Added to the list of small things to add to the next update: toggles for forcing all enemies to be Futanari (even if they won't use their dick at all), or Femboys ( small body, no beard)
I can't believe I haven't realized this yet!

Brightness, contrast and saturation sliders will come for the next update as well (I think I figured out how to make em work)

And no, this game doesn't have a POV mode by itself, but you can move the camera with the keys and mouse to position whenever u like during sex animations.

Jun 19, 2018
Anyone able to share insight into what exactly the cheat codes for this game do?

Is it just buffs/godmode, or is it some kind of dev mode unlock everything, etc?

Seems like a bit of a risk to pay 3-4 times my pledge just for this feature and then turn out to be something underwhelming. (I understand that the tier is good value for money IF I were interested in all 3 projects, but right now I only care about this game)
Can't believe that even when I support a frickin' game I need to rely on a pirate website to enjoy a complete experience...

Reactions: Honest Pirate

Elldan

Sep 21, 2019
In 0.9 non-performing enemies keep getting sucked into the character during scenes, if there's more than 1 and the character. Surely there must be a way to command the enemies that AREN'T currently fucking the character to move away a few yards, because currently they jumble right into the action and clip entirely through the active enemy+player and it only gets worse if there's multiple enemies in the room. I wouldn't care if they were clipping through each other off in the corner masturbating, but they appear right in the middle of everything, covering most of the character of the main enemy or both.

Also, can we get elf-ears as an option for the main character?

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes