niceguy98

Jun 1, 2020
The game is great i love it even though there is a bug where only the player animation would be playing by itself without the attacker i guess if its too close to an obstacle

I also wanted to give a suggestion, is it possible for you to add camera presets? like the camera movement is great and all but since the animations are timed you cant place the camera how you want but presets like pov or something

zayber1

Feb 3, 2018
If you alt tab out then back in for some reason the ws and ad stops working when you are grappled.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I dunno what happened this update, but it broke everything to all hell. The demo was better than this. The models clip into each other, animations happen while the people run around/away, the camera gets stuck/janky in weird angles, the bodies literally combine into some weird blob thing that I can't understand whats happening when the master doesn't get stuck in an animation all by himself where hes molested I guess by a ghost since the girls ran off...

Adictoris

Feb 13, 2018
Awesome concept! Somehow, all dicks seem to be femboys w strapons for me(even when setting everything to males) and when i set enemies to female only they still have strapons.

Also: ELVES! YES! Been waiting since KYFC for those. pleeease elven ears as char option! :D

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
The camera and the lighting are two things that we are currently working on. The camera has been a big problem since the beggining, it does it work but has some limitations that we are trying to change. There is no first person for now, with some luck we may be able ot add it for the next update, but we are still working on the AI system, as we had to re-writte everything from scratch, so most of errors of the AI were gone, but now we have to get the new ones. (AIs are a pain in the ass to work with).

Ill take a look again at the femboys, dicks and strapons, that shouldn't be happening.

We are doing major rework on the things that aren't happy with the final results, so we will get a bunch of unwanted bugs this month, im sorry about this, but we are working as fast and efficient as we can.

Reactions: dirtyc101

EthMoon

Jun 29, 2017
I sort of liked KYFC, but it was confusing and not very fun to play. This is a huge improvement, while keeping all the customization. Thanks!

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
the file "data.unity3d" is corrupted. could someone send me? or the files inside the "_data" folder please?

Voidd

Apr 16, 2018
I'm not 100% sure, but to me it looks like modifying the dick size in the options menu produces no difference?
I can't see a difference between small(-20%) and huge (+50%),

Additionally, in the charater customizer, modifying dick size doesn't seem to carry over to when you're actually in a level.

Last edited:

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Hmm, that may be an error in the save system, ill re-check dick sizes later today. Thanks for the report!

Kikoko5

Jan 6, 2019
Hey, great game, very buggy on 0.5v tho :(. I also have the size problem. I've tried to play with both dicks and strap-ons and the results are the same, the size change doesnt apply :(.

Can't wait to see where this game is going, there is so much potential.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes