• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Dungeon & Darkness Great Hole and the City of Freedom Elburn [v1.12] [Drill Drill Drill !!]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

FrostAce1000

May 30, 2018
For anyone wondering about a full save, there's literally a folder called "cheat" in the extracted files. Just play the game and reach a point where you can save. Then close the game and replace the contents of your save with the files inside the cheat folder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
So.. Male protagonist with group and monster sex but with no NTR tag? What's going on here?
Monster sex? I only saw scenes with the female adventurers in the recollection room though

Also how do you even use hypnosis in this? It keeps saying "I do not remember hypnosis skill" whenever I try to use it, but that skill isnt in the skill acquisition menu

NoxajEroz

Mar 22, 2020
Anyone know where to find Fragment of Truth A? The B one is from Yami at the Back Streets. She hinted on someone called Laziness (Maybe Sloth), but I can't seem to find them.

I found Sloth, mf was literally the one beneath Yami, the Dominion guy. Having both fragments is still not enough though, because I failed the check after the last boss, after the one where he offers you to take his place or leave and choosing leave.

Last edited:

Badonkawonka

Oct 5, 2017
Does anybody know what model, etc was used to generate this ai cgs? Or perhaps what could be used to generate something similar using stable diffusion?

theirl

Jul 25, 2018
Anyone know where to find Fragment of Truth A? The B one is from Yami at the Back Streets. She hinted on someone called Laziness (Maybe Sloth), but I can't seem to find them.

I found Sloth, mf was literally the one beneath Yami, the Dominion guy. Having both fragments is still not enough though, because I failed the check after the last boss, after the one where he offers you to take his place or leave and choosing leave.
i know u have to get 7 prostitutes for fragment b and defeat the guy that trains u magic in a duel for fragment A

theirl

Jul 25, 2018
Monster sex? I only saw scenes with the female adventurers in the recollection room though

Also how do you even use hypnosis in this? It keeps saying "I do not remember hypnosis skill" whenever I try to use it, but that skill isnt in the skill acquisition menu
u need to save the pervert guy in the dungeon and he will teach u

theirl

Jul 25, 2018
View attachment 3222342 View attachment 3222343 bitch choose one, like why both of them to enjoy cg
there is defeat animation sex scene as someone that went for the hard route i can say that its hard and u need to either grind o to think in your build... if u drop the barbarian axe that give u a chance to counter use that shit. its broken as fuck if u proc a counter that enemy atack wont come true, even when u turtle using defend or spaming buffs for your party that axe shine even tho its just 2 stars

theirl

Jul 25, 2018
Was this a random event or something? I've cleared every dungeon except the last one and haven't found him
yes go to the first dungeon keep going back and forth... be warned the enemy is strong if u are in the hard mode

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Was this a random event or something? I've cleared every dungeon except the last one and haven't found him
It's not random, you're scripted to meet him during the tutorial dungeon before you could even enter the hole.
Help him battle against a bear and you'll be awarded with the hypnosis item.

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
It's not random, you're scripted to meet him during the tutorial dungeon before you could even enter the hole.
Help him battle against a bear and you'll be awarded with the hypnosis item.
....huh. I dont remember that encounter at all. I'll start a new game and replay the tutorial and see I guess. Thanks for the heads up.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes