• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Dungeon & Darkness Great Hole and the City of Freedom Elburn [v1.12] [Drill Drill Drill !!]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

misterup

Jun 5, 2018
after u defeat the guide from the start he gives u a teleporter for your easy exit thats the item

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That worked, thanks! And yeah I didn't really see much point in fighting the male characters, so that's why I missed it.

theirl

Jul 25, 2018
how do you add party members? @_@
there are 2 ways to add menbers to your party. first u go to a coop dungeon where can take one person with u, or 2 if u go to moana. another way is to keep going back and forth till u find an event that u can recruit someone to help u, like the rookie knight, the money hungry saint, the lost mage etc

Vendettacood

Dec 14, 2017
The game is unplayble for me because of awfull performance. It takes 1 full second to procces a button press. Anyone else has this problem?

Reactions: danken

Seggss

Mar 26, 2023
Why my character keep losing hp even when he isn't poisoned in battle, is this some kind of bug?

snt04

Jun 1, 2020
Uploading two files here:

tl.zip includes an edited weapons.json that has been changed to display all of a weapon's modifiers in its description. It also includes some very minor partial edits of systems.json, armors.json and skills.json files. Translation quality is guaranteed to be poor, but should be somewhat more readable.

lag_reducer.zip removes the code displaying the player's equipment on the main screen, and helps improve performance.

Extract both files to the game's www/data/ folder.

Millennium

Nov 12, 2017
100% save please since the "cheat" save doesn't seems to have hypnosis skill nor do they have met lot of condition for prostitution so it's in fact not even close to 100%

Aug 27, 2020
as an ero game is meh and a bit rapey sometimes, as a regular game i like most of it, the item adquisition mechanic, being able to use your gold to get more stats, yada yada main complaint i have is not knowing before i could use the menu while in dungeon

snt04

Jun 1, 2020
100% save please since the "cheat" save doesn't seems to have hypnosis skill nor do they have met lot of condition for prostitution so it's in fact not even close to 100%
The cheat saves are meant to be used with the in-game gallery.
Can you have regular sex with party members or is force the only way to go?
The only H-scenes available are: rape, hypnosis, and prostitution(non-PC). The rape scenes can go both ways for certain characters.
Same, the only time it's not laggy is when in battle or on a menu screen
is there anyway to fix lagging issue ?
mine is lagging really hard
I recommend that you try using lag_reducer.zip from this post.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes