HughNose

May 5, 2022
"Wes Cragvern is the Assistant Janitor of..." yes, I always dreamed of being on of those. Hop, slop - wield your mop! In addition, MC is already named appropriately, so that I don't have to come up with a name for a character I know (almost) nothing about. No, I don't need to be Guybrush Threepwood - Wes Cragvern is just fine.

Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!

Oh - and don't be intimidated by some folks who try to scare every Dev out of offering certain kinds of content. They are just a small but very vocal minority. If you look around this site - some of the most popular games here contain such content.

inochichan

Oct 30, 2017
Extremely charming characters. And hey, even the MC is real instead of a blank lump shaped into human form. Feel the power of our (adopted?) dwarven heritage!

Reactions: LordHybrid

LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
Thanks for the support everyone, firstly!

Secondly, as for the “Harem” aspect since a few of you mentioned it, I guess it’s a harem but I’ll definitely be showcasing relationships between the female cast as well. So expect everyone to have time with Wes but also look forward to relationships between the girls too!

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Oh come on! You can't do Pah dirty like that at the end, she is the best girl after all, you can't do that to my poor little heart.

Anyways fun stuff, I'm looking foward for more (and more Pah)

Also, does rejecting Vanhi at the end put me in better graces with Pah? Does it affect the storyline at all?

LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
Not at the moment, the choice there is simply a choice for those that don’t wanna do the deed with certain characters. I wanted the option for people to basically do a sexless run if they wanted to (at least for the main cast). It will affect dialogue and future scenes of course but yeah, I wanted to give the option for everyone.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Not at the moment, the choice there is simply a choice for those that don’t wanna do the deed with certain characters. I wanted the option for people to basically do a sexless run if they wanted to (at least for the main cast). It will affect dialogue and future scenes of course but yeah, I wanted to give the option for everyone.
Alright, cool

I ain't touching anyone before good ol' Pah

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
So does the game has some sort of gameplay? From the description I got the feeling there is actual dungeon management like in Boss Monster or Legend of Keepers.
My thoughts so far, humor only with a mix of casual violence, but I only got to the tavern so far.
The girls are really quite cute, besides Pah, I do not like her a bit. Neither her design nor her possessive behavior.
Rip Lord Grand Magus Demetrus from Burgenheim the third, you were a great frog.

Good luck and have fun with the development, sadly it didn't quite catch my interest. If you have a bigger background mystery planned, maybe you want to hint it earlier in the intro to hook the player with it, gathering information about a random, adventurer group is not that interesting, especially after you see how casual the dungeon crew dealt with a party.

• Sad
Reactions: LordHybrid

LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
Sorry to hear that! Though of course this is only the release so it’s to be expected. Hopefully you can come back to it in future installments and maybe you’ll like it better then! :V

Reactions: Story Anon

Akainu456

Sep 19, 2017
Thanks for the support everyone, firstly!

Secondly, as for the “Harem” aspect since a few of you mentioned it, I guess it’s a harem but I’ll definitely be showcasing relationships between the female cast as well. So expect everyone to have time with Wes but also look forward to relationships between the girls too!
Not a big fan of lesbian content. Is it forced or do you (MC) have something to say about it?

4.80 star(s) 50 Votes