LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
b14r186.png

Hey hey everyone!

I know it's been a bit since the last devlog and I'm sorry for keeping you all. I was really holding out for the release but it's just been too long and it's been nagging the back of my brain so to help silence it, I'm just putting this out there to keep everyone in the loop.

So for renders, I have 1 scene left and a bit of another still to do, which shouldn't be too bad. What I can say though is that the total amount of renders will be exceeding 1500 renders, which is almost as big as the initial update! So that's pretty cool!

As for writing (and coding), I have basically written everything out now! Which is a huge step I thought was gonna take longer! I'll need to do some edits to keep things smooth but besides that, it's looking mostly done!

On some side news, I've also upgraded my computer a bit so that should relieve some stress for me and make it easier to work on the game!

Honestly though, I was really hoping I would be done by now and start the monthly updates but for one reason or another (life, stress, holidays, birthday, job requirements, etc), it's been tackling me bit by bit. I can say though without a doubt that I'm in the final leg of things. The finish line is very close now! Just need a little bit more time! And if you don't believe me, join my and yell at me! You'll also see my progress on there too :V

===Rate me 5 stars on or f95! Every rating helps!===

===Check out my or and gain benefits!===

===Join my or to keep up with everything Dungeon Days related!===

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
View attachment 3276205

Hey hey everyone!

I know it's been a bit since the last devlog and I'm sorry for keeping you all. I was really holding out for the release but it's just been too long and it's been nagging the back of my brain so to help silence it, I'm just putting this out there to keep everyone in the loop.

So for renders, I have 1 scene left and a bit of another still to do, which shouldn't be too bad. What I can say though is that the total amount of renders will be exceeding 1500 renders, which is almost as big as the initial update! So that's pretty cool!

As for writing (and coding), I have basically written everything out now! Which is a huge step I thought was gonna take longer! I'll need to do some edits to keep things smooth but besides that, it's looking mostly done!

On some side news, I've also upgraded my computer a bit so that should relieve some stress for me and make it easier to work on the game!

Honestly though, I was really hoping I would be done by now and start the monthly updates but for one reason or another (life, stress, holidays, birthday, job requirements, etc), it's been tackling me bit by bit. I can say though without a doubt that I'm in the final leg of things. The finish line is very close now! Just need a little bit more time! And if you don't believe me, join my and yell at me! You'll also see my progress on there too :V

Awesome to see devs using sites like these to advertise, but how does it work? Initial released on patreon, a week later on itch and another week later here or is it days apart?

LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
Awesome to see devs using sites like these to advertise, but how does it work? Initial released on patreon, a week later on itch and another week later here or is it days apart?
The release is done by a staggered schedule. Anyone at the Janny tier or higher on my Patreon or Subscribestar gets the game 10 days early (once I finish it) and I'll announce the 10 day out date. Anyone at the Knight Tier or higher will get it 5 days earlier. And everyone else will get it on the scheduled release date.

What I do is that I send out a special link for the patrons/subscribers to access the early versions and then they can download it :V Simple and easy and has been working so far, though this will be the first time I do a double stagger on the releases.

EDIT: To clarify as well, I JUST do it on Patreon/Subscribestar for early release. Itch.io gets the Public Release which means that this thread here often gets updated when the public release drops.

LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021

Hey hey everyone! Buba here and letting you all know that for Janny and above Tiers on and , v0.06 IS IN EARLY ACCESS, WOOOOO!

=1825+ Renders!

=47 Animations!

=New UI!

=Gallery for all the sexy scenes!

= VERY big Koko lewd scene!

=New Characters and Resesigns!

=A LOT OF WORDS!

So for those who are getting access to the other message with this... YOU, yes YOU have access to Dungeon Days 10 days early! So on 2/20/24, the Public Release will be out and I'll be doing a bigger, more in depth post about Dungeon Days there! Anyways, I hope you enjoy this update, as it's full of surprises and intricacies, comedy and more! I really hope that it was worth the long wait and that you'll be enjoying even more content in the coming days! See you guys on 2/15/24 for the next round of Early Access for Knight and above tiers!

LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
Alright everyone, just posting out that the Early Access for v0.06 is out now for Knight Tier and above!

Please enjoy it if you have access! If you don't, you can wait when the public release comes out 2/20/24! :V

I'll see you guys next for the public release! :V

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
playing for first time - is it actual harem? looks like first choice in the game you get already splits you into different LIs paths and you start to miss scenes and dialogues

Reactions: LordHybrid

LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
playing for first time - is it actual harem? looks like first choice in the game you get already splits you into different LIs paths and you start to miss scenes and dialogues
Yeah it's actual harem, don't worry. The first thing gives you a choice of who's gonna be at the dinner scene (and some random dialogue bits as well), but you won't miss anything major :V

Reactions: AlexaSky and Danv

VerticeLupus

Aug 12, 2020
Great to see this game updated, remains one of my favourites and it's had months to ferment and be improved upon! Good, good. I am glad that some talented people have your back~ <3 I'm glad to see one of my good friends has stepped in to assist you?! WHAT--

... Also, here is some great news by the way! The UI changes I was trying to get ages ago? Well thanks to Ketsianto Setai an--
What a genuine surprise to see this name pop up!

• Red Heart

LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
Great to see this game updated, remains one of my favourites and it's had months to ferment and be improved upon! Good, good. I am glad that some talented people have your back~ <3 I'm glad to see one of my good friends has stepped in to assist you?! WHAT--

What a genuine surprise to see this name pop up!
Yeah, he's been an absolute delight to work with :V And I don't think this will be the only time I work with him lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: VerticeLupus

LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
b15r (236).jpg
Alright everyone! The long awaited v0.06 update IS FINALLY AVAILABLE FOR THE MASSES! YEEEEEEEEEAH!

God this took WAY too long to make but with any hope, you guys will think that it was worth the wait as much as I do! And now with the public update out, I can finally discuss some of the future things I want to be doing for Dungeon Days and how things are going to go down for future updates and whatnot.

But FIRST! Some statistics and things to check out if you didn't see it in the last posts!

=1825+ Renders!

=47 Animations!

=New UI!

=Gallery for all the sexy scenes!

= VERY big Koko lewd scene!

=New Characters and Redesigns!

=Over 21k words!

And like, that's a HUGE amount to go through so I'm hoping you all enjoy it! Dungeon Days has tripled in size with this update being added in so with that, I hope you also have triple the amount of enjoyment for it! I tried to make every scene have something spicy or interesting in it and I hope that you'll catch everything I threw at you!

Now onto the more important part... The future of Dungeon Days!

After a 7 month development time for this update, I have realized how DUMB it was to do a double update! Absolute insanity to be honest and I regret many of my actions coming to that decisions. Good intentions and all that. With that being said... I will NEVER NEVER NEVER let that happen again unless there is some Hand of God moment that tells me so like a super injury or whatever.

So for now on, updates will ALWAYS be within 1-2 months of each other, no matter what, and no matter how much there is.

That means even if it's a few hundred renders and like, 1 or 2 scenes, I'm still gonna release it out. Because you guys DO NOT deserve me taking this long for no content whatsoever. Even a step is more progress than staying still after all. Of course, I am hoping that it won't be THAT little but I'm just covering my bases here and letting you all know beforehand. I am really going to push for faster updates after this!

So what does that mean for the next update?

The next update is going to be a massive overhaul update. Since I've been improving and whatnot, I wanna take some time and fix errors that I've seen in my work. Missing assets, wrong accessories, clipping issues, lighting stuff, music and sound effects, writing, etc etc etc. I'm gonna go through and just make everything BETTER basically and FINALLY GET SOME OF THE STUFF I'VE WANTED DONE! I'm also gonna do some funny things and some easter egg stuff to really enhance some of the earlier stuff! This is NOT a remake of the beginning, as that would be a whole other situation. But with this, I hope that it will vastly improve the early stuff and the current stuff by a large margin!

After 0.065 Overhaul Update, I'll be back with normal content improvements until I think I'll need another one. These are gonna be spaced out long apart so don't expect this upcoming update to be a thing I do a lot.

So with all that, that's about it I think? TLDR; I'm going to get back on a better schedule and going to take the next update to do a major overhaul to current and previous content. Hopefully this is going to be a great start to the new year and with it, I can propel Dungeon Days to better heights than ever before. With that, I hope that you all enjoy the new update and are excited for the new content yet to come!

<3

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DungeonDays-0.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Dungeon Days [v0.06] [Buba]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 717 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

PC = Windows and Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

damias

Sep 13, 2020
ok just started it up untill the meeting with the dungeon master and..i love how the intro as been done... it made a good show of the mc personality and how he is is dreams ambition and some of is bad point... ,amazing work author...

• Red Heart

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
Holy shit, this is the worst and at the same time the best cliffhanger I've ever seen. The wait for the rest of the story is going to be long, VERY LONG.
But it's still a good update and I wonder how the story will turn out as Wes and Pah's lies pile up!

• Haha
4.70 star(s) 51 Votes