yaoiuser13

Jun 6, 2017
This needs to be adjusted. This does not look like an 18-year-old to me.
Ok, I just finished the update. The story is great. The choices are great. The art is great. I love everything about this, except that a couple of the characters look disturbingly young.
View attachment 3832373
unfornutely it's a bit of the issue of ai, since when you ask for androgenous, it either goes a bit too femine or it might look too young,by acident, and i wouldn't worry too much, as this is art if you as maker says they are over 18 or adult in game(in fantasy age can be as wierd and diferent as the maker wants it to be), then i doubt it will be an actual problem with pateron

• Red Heart
Reactions: Devenril

Devenril

Jun 20, 2024
sorry it took so long to awnser i normaly use chrome, but i also used on fire fox and explorer, issue persisted on all of them, tried to play it anyway it was a bit distracting but it still is great, love your game
I already answered above, but it seems to me that the problem is not in the browser, but in the resolution. I'll try to do something about this in the next updates. Thanks for your feedback!

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
Did you all get the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
? I ended up on another route, because it gave me more Fem points, and I thought Vincent might like that, so I had to leave them behind.

Ridley77

May 5, 2019
I'm a little unclear why the gay tag is here given feminization = transformation and submission to men. I know some people might consider anything not between a cis man and cis woman "gay," but with your sexuality towards men hinging on your femininity, it's not really "gay" especially if interactions with men end up locked behind feminization. Is the plan to keep it this way? Or is the tag there because of future intentions with the project?

yaoiuser13

Jun 6, 2017
I'm a little unclear why the gay tag is here given feminization = transformation and submission to men. I know some people might consider anything not between a cis man and cis woman "gay," but with your sexuality towards men hinging on your femininity, it's not really "gay" especially if interactions with men end up locked behind feminization. Is the plan to keep it this way? Or is the tag there because of future intentions with the project?
feminization might also mean just the way you act more femine, but the gay tag is there becuase the character is having interectiong with men that awaken stuff in him, i mean i'm not sure but the feminization and transformation might just be 2 diferent things that get a bit interwined, so maybe in the future there might be options where the charcter have sex with guys but violin will remain a guy. this is all mostly especulation on my part

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
ok i'm playing on the pc, and when i start the left bar is eating the text box of the main story and even when covered the text box still, it's kinda hard to play like this View attachment 3831968
May I ask what browser are you using?
I relate to that. It's not a browser thing. It's how the game code uses fixed screen resolution sizes.
I have 1280x1024 screen and I had to set zoom to 67% which transfers to 1920x screen width.
I remember how in the year about 2000 web pages displayed a text that it was optimized for 800x600 or 1024x768 screens that were most popular at the time.
Nowadays dynamic screen sizes should be used instead of fixed ones since there are so many monitor resolutions.
The thing is fixed sizes are most primitive and easiest to use.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes