marciep

Apr 20, 2020
Latest update is now unplayable on mobile. The left side bar covers text even when closed and goes way past the full screen size when open, and zooming out does nothing. Rotating to landscape allows you to close the sidebar, but text is still significantly covered.

Devenril

Jun 20, 2024
Latest update is now unplayable on mobile. The left side bar covers text even when closed and goes way past the full screen size when open, and zooming out does nothing. Rotating to landscape allows you to close the sidebar, but text is still significantly covered.
The game was originally developed for the PС, but I'll see what I can do with that.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
All told, pretty enjoyable update, though you may want to slip in a bit more lady bits to oogle next time around to balance it out. (Though it makes sense, the story needed to be told one way or another.)

Dunno if it's to the games narrative, but it might be nice to have a path or story angle where the PC is encouraged to use their female appearance as a means of empowerment, perhaps from the female rogue, instead of the constant I'm turning more girly, I'm so frail and delicate, woe is me. Violin has been like that their entire life, often set to fail, looks like, so learning to use what they do have, and even enjoying the process might be nice way to show growth.

Of course, probably splitting it up between those that enjoy the humiliation (Violen is her pet), or those that want the slooty goodness (you are her protégé, sharing scenes ahoy), or nothing at all.

Speaking of growth, will we be able to control the size of Violin's endowments eventually? Such as tits and lower bits?

I did enjoy Violin learning that they have some talent when it comes to using a blade. Baby steps and all that.

I don't recall if Violin thought of, or mentioned any of their family / friends after waking up, but it may be a good idea to have them reflect at some point on a 'how are they doing, do they notice I'm gone, I miss x' sort of yarn.

It was unclear what the purpose of the pink hair care stuff was, but given the color and the story beats... *shrugs*.

Lovely to see the story continue!

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
The game was originally developed for the PС, but I'll see what I can do with that.
Most likely he/she playing with Joiplay app, since joiplay can load the images. If he/she open on browser the image won't load.
But yeah both mobile browser and joiplay same problem as what they said about last version works but now latest update not working properly.

PS: Report to admin for help to get a developer tag

• Red Heart
Reactions: Devenril

Devenril

Jun 20, 2024
All told, pretty enjoyable update, though you may want to slip in a bit more lady bits to oogle next time around to balance it out. (Though it makes sense, the story needed to be told one way or another.)

Dunno if it's to the games narrative, but it might be nice to have a path or story angle where the PC is encouraged to use their female appearance as a means of empowerment, perhaps from the female rogue, instead of the constant I'm turning more girly, I'm so frail and delicate, woe is me. Violin has been like that their entire life, often set to fail, looks like, so learning to use what they do have, and even enjoying the process might be nice way to show growth.

Of course, probably splitting it up between those that enjoy the humiliation (Violen is her pet), or those that want the slooty goodness (you are her protégé, sharing scenes ahoy), or nothing at all.

Speaking of growth, will we be able to control the size of Violin's endowments eventually? Such as tits and lower bits?

I did enjoy Violin learning that they have some talent when it comes to using a blade. Baby steps and all that.

I don't recall if Violin thought of, or mentioned any of their family / friends after waking up, but it may be a good idea to have them reflect at some point on a 'how are they doing, do they notice I'm gone, I miss x' sort of yarn.

It was unclear what the purpose of the pink hair care stuff was, but given the color and the story beats... *shrugs*.

Lovely to see the story continue!

Thanks for your comment! Many of the things you say I've thought about, and some seem like a good idea to me, I won't give too many details just to avoid spoilers)
Yes, I'm thinking of making breast and lower body size controllable. Will depend on your choice!

Reactions: Laughingfox

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
This needs to be adjusted. This does not look like an 18-year-old to me.
Ok, I just finished the update. The story is great. The choices are great. The art is great. I love everything about this, except that a couple of the characters look disturbingly young.
face.jpg

Last edited:

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
I love everything about this, except that a couple of the characters look disturbingly young.
It’s a fantasy setting, not a real world. MC is an elf.
Please do not compare hot things and round things

Workaround
I would prefer play VN without such bugs. It shouldn’t be that complicated to check VN in 2-3 major browsers and fix css before the release

• Red Heart

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
It’s a fantasy setting, not a real world. MC is an elf.
Please do not compare hot things and round things
I'm not sure Patreon is going to agree. It's illegal in several countries, and it's illegal in the United States if the image is deemed to be obscene, so this does relate to the real world. It's feedback for the developer -- what they do with it is up to them.

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
It's illegal in several countries, and it's illegal in the United States if the image is deemed to be obscene, so this does relate to the real world
This is the reason why all such projects sooner or later migrate to SubscribeStar from Patreon

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes