f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Yes, the main character has an androgynous appearance, but the transformation of appearance is not the main idea of sissification
I guess it might be Brianna path : femdom, feminisation, humilation.

from the internet :

"Forced feminisation or sissification is the process of forcing a man to be like a woman, generally as a means of humiliation or of asserting that the man is the bottom in a BDSM relationship."

"Feminization as a sexual fetish is not the same thing as being a transgender woman, and the submissive partners engaging in it are typically heterosexual men. It has been speculated that the fetish is rooted in societal pressure for men to be traditionally masculine."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The feminisation mechanism in the game seems rather like a slow curse which will transform the mc over time, so it is rather involuntary feminisation instead of "forced crossdressing" / sissification.

Problem with "forced crossdressing femdom" (sissification) usually are also the different audience groups as mentioned in other posts :
- heterosexual players may play the femdom content but many will likely opt out before the "forced gay" part
- bisexual players may probably go with both femdom and gay content
- gay players may not be interested in femdom and crossdressing content but rather in maledom/gaydom or may go directly for gay relationships

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Devenril

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I really like the game and I hope that there will be pregnancies in the future..
See dev notes in OP :
" The game focuses on feminization, cuckolding and corruption of the main character. "

So based on the prologue :
There is no tag for vaginal sex, and cucks do not have much sex anyways ... if there are pregnancies then it is likely that the babies are not from mc. Maybe if mc does a full M2F transformation, mc can get pregnant ...

Okay, I need to know, EXACTLY how much of this game caters to gay-only players? Is it just bait, or what?
See dev notes in OP :
" The game focuses on feminization, cuckolding and corruption of the main character. "

Have you played the prologue and checked out the cocks?
I would not call it "gay bait".
The mc as small heterosexual beta is a nice guy and so will likely have a hard time to find fulfilling sexual encounters with girls in this game. But there are cocks just in front of his face ... he just has to switch sides ... (feminization = gay ???)
So based on prologue and tags this will likely be more a game for "gay and transformation content" players than "heterosexual content" players.

The next chapters will show where mc's story is heading ...

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Prologue (v0.1) :

Points : "your corruption(⚙), your feminization(♀) or how much of a cuckold() you are"

Day 1 :

Head to shower -> Take a shower -> Masturbate -> +1 corruption

(Find something to drink -> Drink -> Turn around -> Say you have someone in mind ...)
-> Pour your drink on her -> +1 corruption
or
-> Slam the table -> +1 feminization

(Watch the show -> Head to Cara -> Take a closer look at the figure -> Look at her back ...)
-> Tell her she spilled something on herself -> +1 cuckold

(Go to Behrick -> Knock on the door -> Open the door -> Look at Behrick ...)
-> Glance at his dick -> +1 corruption, +1 feminization

Day 2 :

(Prepare for the Dungeon -> ... -> Investigate the noise -> ... -> Release the trap ...)
-> You are lying. Why? -> ... who cares? -> +1 corruption
or
-> You are lying. Why? -> You can not ... -> +1 cuckold
or
-> Be careful next time! -> +1 feminization

Most of these choice events have a detailed scene, so in case you missed an event it might be worth to replay the prologue.

rctkent

Nov 16, 2023
Quickly played through the current content. Other than a few grammatical errors regarding tenses, it's a lovely game, and I am eagerly looking forward to more!

• Red Heart

Devenril

Jun 20, 2024
Quickly played through the current content. Other than a few grammatical errors regarding tenses, it's a lovely game, and I am eagerly looking forward to more!
Thank you! I am not a native speaker, so please excuse any grammatical errors. In fact, I would be very grateful if someone pointed out to me exactly where something sounds incorrect :)

zapzoi

May 23, 2023
this is fantastic, wish i'd have discovered this in the future so i wouldn't have to wait for more content :p
big fan of transformation, gender bender and especially mental changes along the lines of hypno.

maybe a big question since youre just in the early stages, but will the be an option for slower transformation in future releases?

Night27

May 8, 2017
Not a bad start for a game but there are a few things I would like to recommend 1st is an option to speed up or skip timed passages so that the they are displayed all at once as they can disorienting and I don't like the delay before continuing the story, the 2nd is could you include some warnings for when a choice is going to lead to gay content as that would be apricated.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes