3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

lihsdvb

Jul 27, 2020
I only play male version so not really sure about it. But he likely not back. For male version Roine leave is happened when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Best outcome when I'm play male version is

According to Dev in steam forum(Female version) one of possible outcome are
IMO prepare to reload several times they quite tricky even when I'm play with male version.
thank you so much! I don't remember her name, but I guess Amber is the siren or demon or whatever she is that we fight with on level 12 of the dungeon? I fought her with him and won, told him to stay with me and he agreed. I guess he still leaves if you are not close enough with him after 50-60 days of the game, but I'm not sure. I'll definitely replay the game, so that's not such a problem
thank you again, I appreciate it!

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
just wondering but does anyone have a list of all the romance options for the female protagonist?

Ishtvan

Feb 1, 2018
just wondering but does anyone have a list of all the romance options for the female protagonist?
It is available in the Lovely Charm. But if i'm not wrong, she can romance Rudy, Ark, Dart, Danthienne, Nina, Mai, Kumokiri (you can't marry her), Jane.

Reactions: kirto12

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
just wondering but do the male and female versions of the game share the same companions or are there any differences?
and if so what are they?

Ishtvan

Feb 1, 2018
just wondering but do the male and female versions of the game share the same companions or are there any differences?
and if so what are they?
As far as i know, you can't romance Fiona, playing as female, and some options, like Mai, have different dialogues. Companions are same, but their stories aren`t.

Reactions: kirto12

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Found a bug to watch out for in the Female Protag version. If you romance Nina (shopkeeper at Papillion) the shop breaks and you can't buy furniture or get the house cleaned any more. I'm living in a literal trash heap now, thanks Nina. :rolleyes:

FrostEye

Mar 25, 2019
Found a bug to watch out for in the Female Protag version. If you romance Nina (shopkeeper at Papillion) the shop breaks and you can't buy furniture or get the house cleaned any more. I'm living in a literal trash heap now, thanks Nina. :rolleyes:
Just advance the story.. go to dungeon and then go back next day

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I would like to see a game like this with actual sex content and sex specific quests etc.
Game like this = A rogue-like dungeon, a town with interesting characters, and start off like a loser too and become more badass with time. Manipulative town people, shady quests, with gangs and sects, because gangs and sects are cool :). Religious crazy fanatics with hot priestesses / sisters who seem so very innocent in beginning, but, oh boy, they are not! Joinable guilds like mage and fighters guild (totally not taken from elder scrolls), also copy the theme from oblivion and you can't go wrong. An arena too! All the best games has an arena (not actually true but...)
Suits good for femdom as well, maledom too I guess.

Now, someone go create my game... My idea of a game :)

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
kind of wish that every person with portrait should be romancable cause i wanted the vampire chick or rose or the magic girl that teleports all over the place and the last three and kind of wished and i kind of wished for a harem ending for the protagonist

Reactions: denisugeng

Ragingman98

Aug 8, 2022
Finally

Been looking for an updated versoon of the vame fo a while now. Thanls for posting

Also anyway to get the owener of the inn not to sell

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
they both are technically finished but i wished there was a harem ending for the main character and have the other every woman with a portrait romanceble and being able to marry them all and faylinns quest is boring and the inn one 2

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
not the best game since you cant really have a harem and if you get married it locks out other girls but there other reason is every woman with a portrait is not datable and there 4 woman on the romance list where you cant marry at all they should change faylinns quest into a game where you select your gender but still a half demon

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes