4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Well no, you can't claim the dev is doing the best he can when he's using short cut AI. These devs know AI is a shortcut and they willingly use it instead of learning how to create their own art with their own style. The premise and motivation for using AI is already tainted. They have to go through the thought process of:
"Hmm I want to make a game, but I don't know how to draw, so instead of learning how to draw I'm going to use AI to churn out art for my game, but I know people don't like AI art so maybe I should take the time to learn how to draw...Nah, I'll just use AI to get fast images".

If you don't know how to draw, like I said, you can keep your game text based. If you don't know how to write, well then perhaps you should go improve those skills before trying to make a game? "Well they're practising and learning and growing...!" yet they've set up a patreon asking for $9/month when they have undeveloped skills regarding games development?
Why can't these skills be developed in private before creating a whole patreon page to fish for 'funds for an artist to make original art'. You know how game development works is the dev has to put out content first and then people pay/support it?

And as to why I don't try creating a game? Because I know it takes a lot of time and a certain level of specific skills to create a unique and compelling game. Time/skill that I don't have or am willing to invest in making because I choose to do different things in life. And I will, when I can, criticise devs who use AI art and set up a shameless patreon pages asking for funding.
I read about a third of you crap and had enough. Whatever the dev is doing is fine for the most of us. We are playing and having fun. The dev is learning and so what if he uses whatever he uses, it works. He is growing and we are growing with him, and it's a fun game. So, just pick up your crying towel and your freaking marbles and move to another sandlot. Obviously, you are not happy here, so do us all a favor and just go away. Make your own freakin' game, I'm sure that you with all your genius can make the perfect game. FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD!!!!

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I do not understand how AI game developers keep picking images like this.
Are they so hurried to push out a garbage AI money grab they literally don't spend a second to take a look at the image they "made"?
View attachment 3516258
1. The dick is missing the connection to the base of the penis, or it's a serpent cock from some nightmare Cthulhu universe.
2. The condom is fusing with or growing out of the woman's chest.
3. Her thumb is not just abnormally long and without phalanges, it's so long that the point where it would connect into the side of the hand indicates that the hand is nearly twice the length of the other hand. She has long noodle fingers and a noodle thumb.
4. Either the lighting on the leg of the man is off, or it's bent forward with it literally bending the wrong way at the knee. The lighting on the joint goes from the lower leg to the upper thigh directly, which makes it seem like both are surfaces are shone at, especially with the small bend in the joint area. This should be the back of knee, but the lighting is way off here, causing Schrödinger's leg.

How do you put an image like this into a game and not notice at least one of these things?

If you don't like it, just go away. Find something you do like.

• Love
Reactions: C.M.Cas

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hey, hey Before it escalate, let's stop here.

Ahip sees me as a shameless dev. I got it. Just add the game to your ignore list and be happy.
Let's focus in the game here, guys.

I'm waiting to see who will be the first one to find the lake secret scene. :LUL:
Can the text be hidden?

• Thinking Face

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
I read about a third of you crap and had enough. Whatever the dev is doing is fine for the most of us. We are playing and having fun. The dev is learning and so what if he uses whatever he uses, it works. He is growing and we are growing with him, and it's a fun game. So, just pick up your crying towel and your freaking marbles and move to another sandlot. Obviously, you are not happy here, so do us all a favor and just go away. Make your own freakin' game, I'm sure that you with all your genius can make the perfect game. FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD!!!!
Since you didn't bother to fully read my response. I will also not read your response. I will continue to criticise devs who use AI art and set up a shameless patreon pages asking for funding.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Since you didn't bother to fully read my response. I will also not read your response. I will continue to criticise devs who use AI art and set up a shameless patreon pages asking for funding.
Boo-hoo-hoo, wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....................
I wish you knew how pea-brain minded you sound. Didn't mommy love you enough? Be sure to hug you teddy extra hard tonight. Maybe, the boogieman will not come and get you...and maybe, he might.

• Haha
Reactions: Ahip

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Not yet. I'll try bring it in the next update.
How do I get a map? I'm on the road with Camile (?), going to Tily, but, there are so many roads and paths. When I was in the potions shop I was going to buy more potions, but, as soon as we got in there, she wanted me to go with her immediately to get her sister. I wasn't able to buy anything and on this road it has been a real struggle to survive without all those potions I could have stacked up on.

There should have been tents along the way to rest and recover or vendors selling goods on the road. (as in a lot of other games). Right now, we're not doing much to help this poor chap survive in this hostile world, lol, and there are some pretty tough hombres out there.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
How do I get a map? I'm on the road with Camile (?), going to Tily, but, there are so many roads and paths. When I was in the potions shop I was going to buy more potions, but, as soon as we got in there, she wanted me to go with her immediately to get her sister. I wasn't able to buy anything and on this road it has been a real struggle to survive without all those potions I could have stacked up on.

There should have been tents along the way to rest and recover or vendors selling goods on the road. (as in a lot of other games). Right now, we're not doing much to help this poor chap survive in this hostile world, lol, and there are some pretty tough hombres out there.
You can go back to Tily village via the carriage that will show up in Opala village after this first visit at Tily.

The road haves a resting place. In the begining of the road have a fireplace and a tent. You can rest there. And in my game you don't get a game over if you end defeated by monsters. In the Road, if end defeated you will spaw back in this tent.

The Roads don't have a map, but i liked the idea. It's a max size map, so i'll work in something to create a map, maybe a map item or signs, to help people find they way around.

Thx for the feedback.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
Boo-hoo-hoo, wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....................
I wish you knew how pea-brain minded you sound. Didn't mommy love you enough? Be sure to hug you teddy extra hard tonight. Maybe, the boogieman will not come and get you...and maybe, he might.
You talk about no constructive criticism and when I provide it, you don't read it and then you say random shit like this because you've got no other points to get across rubbing your two withering braincells together. No wonder you like AI art lmfao.

• Haha

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
You talk about no constructive criticism and when I provide it, you don't read it and then you say random shit like this because you've got no other points to get across rubbing your two withering braincells together. No wonder you like AI art lmfao.
You are one-minded and boring. Go crying to your mommy. I'm done with you, you aren't worth my time.

• Haha
Reactions: Ahip

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
You can go back to Tily village via the carriage that will show up in Opala village after this first visit at Tily.

The road haves a resting place. In the begining of the road have a fireplace and a tent. You can rest there. And in my game you don't get a game over if you end defeated by monsters. In the Road, if end defeated you will spaw back in this tent.

The Roads don't have a map, but i liked the idea. It's a max size map, so i'll work in something to create a map, maybe a map item or signs, to help people find they way around.

Thx for the feedback.
Ok, so you spawn back to the tent, but, you still don't know where you're going and you still don't have much needed potions to keep you alive. So, if you run into the really tough guys, you're probably going to get your ass kicked by to the tent and you start again. In those cabins that you come across, there should have been a bunch of potions instead of money. At this point the money is totally useless, for survival. I remember, traveling in a snowy area and I got my butt kicked there. I tried to stay on the hard road pretty much and off the dirt paths, but, the hard road seemed to loop and brought me back to the same spot. That's why I went into the snowy area.
BTW, your story is good enough, the English could use a little work, but, it's not horrible. The AI art is fine enough and the girls look just fine too. Good art a good story is all most of us want and you are providing that. I guess unless you are a perfectionist. So, don't let those types get you down. You are doing a pretty damn good job, in my book. Congrats on making the effort.

• Red Heart

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Brother, looj,
Ok, so you spawn back to the tent, but, you still don't know where you're going and you still don't have much needed potions to keep you alive. So, if you run into the really tough guys, you're probably going to get your ass kicked by to the tent and you start again. In those cabins that you come across, there should have been a bunch of potions instead of money. At this point the money is totally useless, for survival. I remember, traveling in a snowy area and I got my butt kicked there. I tried to stay on the hard road pretty much and off the dirt paths, but, the hard road seemed to loop and brought me back to the same spot. That's why I went into the snowy area.
BTW, your story is good enough, the English could use a little work, but, it's not horrible. The AI art is fine enough and the girls look just fine too. Good art a good story is all most of us want and you are providing that. I guess unless you are a perfectionist. So, don't let those types get you down. You are doing a pretty damn good job, in my book. Congrats on making the effort.
Yep, the idea of the road is to come back later. Don't try to clear it in your first run there. Theres strong boss maps in the roads to late moment. They don't attack you if you don't interact with them, so you don't need to worry about it. Not only that, but some "secrets events" trigger in some points of the road after you get some new girls followers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To the quest, try to stay in the main road and you will be safe.

I'll work in some points with maps to tell where you are at the road. Thx for bring it to my attention.

Thank you very much for you support! I promise to try my best to get even better. I'm working on my english and learning how to edit CG's. This is the first month of the game, i'm sure it will get even better, and the feedback helps a lot.

Don't need to worry, i won't take to heart the criticism. I know about the hate around ai cg's, i've my mind and heart ready to bear it. I'm playing adult games long enough, since Ganguro Girl, even before this forum exist, and i've seen the great devs now days that people love so much when they started doing games. It was not that good, but they got better. One i can tell about and got me inspired to start develop games was Chyos, the dev of Struggle With Sin. He was bullied when he started, but he learned and got better and now days his game is loved.

And i'm writing too much. :WutFace: Got some wine in my mind right now while fix some points in the game and add the maps to the road. Hope you keep having fun in the game.

• Red Heart

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Screenshot (28).png

Can u please add something that allow u teleport to any town u visit since I'm trap myself by the entrance of the boss cave upon after the completion of the horde quest.

• Haha

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Brother, looj,

Yep, the idea of the road is to come back later. Don't try to clear it in your first run there. Theres strong boss maps in the roads to late moment. They don't attack you if you don't interact with them, so you don't need to worry about it. Not only that, but some "secrets events" trigger in some points of the road after you get some new girls followers.
To the quest, try to stay in the main road and you will be safe.

I'll work in some points with maps to tell where you are at the road. Thx for bring it to my attention.

Thank you very much for you support! I promise to try my best to get even better. I'm working on my english and learning how to edit CG's. This is the first month of the game, i'm sure it will get even better, and the feedback helps a lot.

Don't need to worry, i won't take to heart the criticism. I know about the hate around ai cg's, i've my mind and heart ready to bear it. I'm playing adult games long enough, since Ganguro Girl, even before this forum exist, and i've seen the great devs now days that people love so much when they started doing games. It was not that good, but they got better. One i can tell about and got me inspired to start develop games was Chyos, the dev of Struggle With Sin. He was bullied when he started, but he learned and got better and now days his game is loved.

And i'm writing too much. :WutFace: Got some wine in my mind right now while fix some points in the game and add the maps to the road. Hope you keep having fun in the game.
Loved your response, because I have seen young new dev (females mostly) attacked unfairly in vulger terms and I did my best to assist them. Glad you know what you are into and I know for sure your game will get much better as you progress. I think you are pretty amazing already. I know that monsters don't respawn so is that true for the bad guys as well? That would help if they don't respawn, that way I know I can eventually get through. If you see my avatar, you would know that I am very partial to redhead cuties with small tits. So, I'm already hoping that your redhead at the lake becomes a steady companion and fierce fighter.
As the USC Trojans would say, "FIGHT ON!!"

• Yay, new update!

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
View attachment 3572622

Can u please add something that allow u teleport to any town u visit since I'm trap myself by the entrance of the boss cave upon after the completion of the horde quest.
Hahaha It will have a teleport stone, but the player will get it more ahead in the game. And this part of the monster camps, you need strategy. It's the idea you get trapped and have to fight your way out if you just enter the camp in the mode LEEEROOY JENKINNS! Hahaha

If you pay attention, the monsters follow you even when you are not inside the camp. This open many opportunities to get they out of your way. Try some ideas in the other camp.

Thx for sharing this "fight for your life, mate:WutFace:" moment with us. The good point is that you will get Gilpars. :4Head:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: csum

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Loved your response, because I have seen young new dev (females mostly) attacked unfairly in vulger terms and I did my best to assist them. Glad you know what you are into and I know for sure your game will get much better as you progress. I think you are pretty amazing already. I know that monsters don't respawn so is that true for the bad guys as well? That would help if they don't respawn, that way I know I can eventually get through. If you see my avatar, you would know that I am very partial to redhead cuties with small tits. So, I'm already hoping that your redhead at the lake becomes a steady companion and fierce fighter.
As the USC Trojans would say, "FIGHT ON!!"
The only enemies with respaw are the Chaos Monsters, the slime/water spirits in the Hills, and the monsters that appears when you are fishing. The others, even boss map, will stay dead. So, yeah, you can clear all the maps and turn it a safe place to anyone take a walk. And more monsters you kill, the better. The game have some "hidden achievements" that give you status grow when you kill some numbers of enemies.

And if you like a spoiler about how to get the redhair follower...

• Red Heart

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The only enemies with respaw are the Chaos Monsters, the slime/water spirits in the Hills, and the monsters that appears when you are fishing. The others, even boss map, will stay dead. So, yeah, you can clear all the maps and turn it a safe place to anyone take a walk. And more monsters you kill, the better. The game have some "hidden achievements" that give you status grow when you kill some numbers of enemies.

And if you like a spoiler about how to get the redhair follower...
Awesome. I'm sure there will be plenty of sex with this one. Especially, after she joins the party.

• Yay, new update!

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Hahaha It will have a teleport stone, but the player will get it more ahead in the game. And this part of the monster camps, you need strategy. It's the idea you get trapped and have to fight your way out if you just enter the camp in the mode LEEEROOY JENKINNS! Hahaha

If you pay attention, the monsters follow you even when you are not inside the camp. This open many opportunities to get they out of your way. Try some ideas in the other camp.

Thx for sharing this "fight for your life, mate:WutFace:" moment with us. The good point is that you will get Gilpars. :4Head:

ic it‘s good that I got tons of gilpars leftover via by cheating

• Haha

csum

Jan 7, 2020
How do I get Mervina to rejoin the party in order to equip the master claw as well as getting Hecate to officially join the party? Also where can I find the orc tribe?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes