4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
How do I get Mervina to rejoin the party in order to equip the master claw as well as getting Hecate to officially join the party? Also where can I find the orc tribe?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: csum

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hey dorr, buddy, I think I found a bug. I've been clearing out everything in sight and I got this message saying my stats went up because I was killing lots of monsters, but, this time the message keeps popping up and I can't get rid of it. I'm able to move a little at a time after hitting enter a number of times. I don't know if I will hear from you soon, but, I'll try to leave it as it is until I hear from you. I killed a lot since my last save and I hope not to lose what I have gained.

Screenshot 2024-04-25 211619.png

• Wow
Reactions: C.M.Cas

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Well, I fixed myself. I was able to slowly move out and find a badguy and was able to fight him and I am back to normal.

• Love

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Hey dorr, buddy, I think I found a bug. I've been clearing out everything in sight and I got this message saying my stats went up because I was killing lots of monsters, but, this time the message keeps popping up and I can't get rid of it. I'm able to move a little at a time after hitting enter a number of times. I don't know if I will hear from you soon, but, I'll try to leave it as it is until I hear from you. I killed a lot since my last save and I hope not to lose what I have gained.

View attachment 3574853
Looks like i've forgott to add an End in the code. Sorry for that. I'll fix to the next update, and fix the text too. Probably i'll release it the first week of the next month.

Thank you for bring it to my attention.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

csum

Jan 7, 2020
How do I wake Hecate up? She still at the inn and I already upgrade my village. Help please

• Hey there

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
How do I find the redheaded girl at the lake? Does she have a name? I've already killed everything at the lake and didn't find her. Unless there is another lake or I'm on the wrong side of the lake. YAA!!! We made it to Tily and we are very powerful.

Maybe someday, we'll be able to buy sexy outfits for our ladies.

It seems like the stats for gathering stuff like wood on goes to 99, so are we wasting the wood if we continue to collect it?

Last edited:
  • Hey there

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
How do I find the redheaded girl at the lake? Does she have a name? I've already killed everything at the lake and didn't find her. Unless there is another lake or I'm on the wrong side of the lake. YAA!!! We made it to Tily and we are very powerful.

Maybe someday, we'll be able to buy sexy outfits for our ladies.

• Red Heart

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The hills and mines in the North? Where the big X is in front of the mine/cave? I went through the forest and then went South, killed a lot so when I got back to the village I gave Nat the materials and the money. So, I did get beat up by Hecate, when I entered the South area earlier, when I saw her at the mine, I left, I knew she was too strong. So, am I ass-backwards? Did I mess up?
I should have gone to the mine first?

Nat has the hots for me, we have fucked twice already and I love it. This time she asked me to impregnant her. So I assume impregnation will be implemented at some time. I want to impregnant all these hotties, lol. I want to bang these ladies with impregnated bellies.

Reactions: csum and C.M.Cas

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
The hills and mines in the North? Where the big X is in front of the mine/cave? I went through the forest and then went South, killed a lot so when I got back to the village I gave Nat the materials and the money. So, I did get beat up by Hecate, when I entered the South area earlier, when I saw her at the mine, I left, I knew she was too strong. So, am I ass-backwards? Did I mess up?
I should have gone to the mine first?

Nat has the hots for me, we have fucked twice already and I love it. This time she asked me to impregnant her. So I assume impregnation will be implemented at some time. I want to impregnant all these hotties, lol. I want to bang these ladies with impregnated bellies.
There's no right order.

• Red Heart

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Okie dokes, boss. God, I love this game. I'm playing for hours on end. All these babes want to have my babies. We got to make that happen, dorr, lol.
If you choose Good in the character creation,

And, yeah, i've plans to preg. But not so soon, we have a long road ahead.

Thx for all you feedback.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
If you choose Good in the character creation,

And, yeah, i've plans to preg. But not so soon, we have a long road ahead.

Thx for all you feedback.

Awesome, GAMES, i.e., dorr, lol. You're going to confuse an old man. I agreed to try and have the Orcs as allies. So, I guess that's for the next version. Right, now I'm going after the Psycho Redhead, a.k.a., Hecate, in the Mines. She's kicked my ass a few times already, like she lowers the hammer and everybody dies instantly. I just reload the last save and go somewhere else trying to get stronger.

Oh, the reason I wrote, now that our Hero is the Mayor, it would be nice if when he goes home that he can bath with the girl or girls that are with him and then take them to bed, one and all. Now, that is how you relax after a hard day of battling monsters and badguys. IJS

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: csum and C.M.Cas

csum

Jan 7, 2020
How long does it take to get Hecate to wake up? I have been killing some boss monsters (statue) left and right. Also I'm on neutral route.

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes