Jetyrs

Apr 23, 2024
Please help me

I can't even play the game if I don't know how to upgrade the village and get many other quests. Without instructions it's difficult to play.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: C.M.Cas

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Please help me

I can't even play the game if I don't know how to upgrade the village and get many other quests. Without instructions it's difficult to play.
Brother, just follow what Mervina says and you'll be good. I'd suggest don't skiping the dialogues or it will be hard to find what to do. But, in general, just talk with people in the village, then do the quests they will give you. Talk to them more than one time over time, they will progress with your story so dialogues can change, at the point you can upgrade the village.
Hope you find your way.

Good game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jetyrs

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Bugreport
After you defeat Yuki and come back to the Forest, Yuki dialogue will start again, making it impossible to access the Forest. I really don't know how this sh*t passed. Sorry for that. The next update will fix it, and i will pay double attention on my beta testing. Thanks cruiser221 for bring it to my attention.

See you soon in the v.04.
Good game.

dungeon explorers cmcas games.png

Reactions: cruiser221

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DungeonExplorers-0.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Dungeon Explorers [v.04] [C.M.Cas Games] - Compressed

Win [233 MB]
- - - -

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hi Cas, welcome back, sure hope you are feeling a lot better. So, I tried transfering my saves over to the new version and what I ended up with was going after the Ancient Bow, so I had to restart way back, since I had finished the last update. Just thought I'd let you know.

Reactions: caju and C.M.Cas

NoeJuts

Dec 19, 2022
hi, i've reached the point of the game where my only quest is to raid the silvercloaks (from Leandro), i have spent gilper on the church, farm and houses already and unlocked the dungeon, is that the end of the game at that point? or are there more npcs and scenes i can unlock?

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
hi, i've reached the point of the game where my only quest is to raid the silvercloaks (from Leandro), i have spent gilper on the church, farm and houses already and unlocked the dungeon, is that the end of the game at that point? or are there more npcs and scenes i can unlock?
That is the end of version 0.4, yes. Now you can explore around to find some hidden events with the girls, if you not already have.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes