Our fantastic world don't have a name yet. You will choose the world's name!

• Arcanisara

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eldravara

• Mythralore

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Drakoria

• Vesperia

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
I just started playing on this version but yeah I was having a problem with the blue pearl quest too.

Here's a little fix I made for myself since I couldn't find any here. Just paste this in www/data/
No need to redo quest or anything, just walk in the shop with pearls.

As for why the quest was bugged for me, it's bugged because the self-switch B is set to true even if you have 0 pearls (if you visit the tile in front of shopkeeper with 0 pearls)

EDIT: Lmao I forgot to attach what I made for myself

Last edited:
Reactions: C.M.Cas

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
I just started playing on this version but yeah I was having a problem with the blue pearl quest too.

Here's a little fix I made for myself since I couldn't find any here. Just paste this in www/data/
No need to redo quest or anything, just walk in the shop with pearls.

As for why the quest was bugged for me, it's bugged because the self-switch B is set to true even if you have 0 pearls (if you visit the tile in front of shopkeeper with 0 pearls)
Edit: Hooly modafucker bug. I tested and worked for me, maybe cause i never hava come back with 0. I'll kill this bug right way with a shotgun!

Thx for the detailed feedback.

Last edited:
Reactions: MysterMani

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
Edit: Hooly modafucker bug. I tested and worked for me, maybe cause i never hava come back with 0. I'll kill this bug right way with a shotgun!

Thx for the detailed feedback.

Aye! I forgot to attach the fix I made for myself in the previous message (attached now, mostly coz it doesn't need reloading a save).

Another thing I noticed is how Yuki is in Opala even before you find her in the forest (after Tilly), nothing major but surely not intended.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Aye! I forgot to attach the fix I made for myself in the previous message (attached now, mostly coz it doesn't need reloading a save).

Another thing I noticed is how Yuki is in Opala even before you find her in the forest (after Tilly), nothing major but surely not intended.
Looks like Yuki has been a badgirl, i'll have to punish her. :PogChamp:

Thx for bring my attention for this, i'll take a look.

Reactions: MysterMani

dumpsterizer

Sep 28, 2021
I think I'm stuck. I started a new game on the most recent game version. I just finished the Blue Pearl quest by turning in 3 pearls. Mervina mentioned asking Omar about making a magic item, so maybe that's where I'm stuck? I've talked to everyone in Opala and Tilley multiple times without any new quests coming up. I'm not entirely sure who Omar is, but I assumed he was the new smith in Opala after the first upgrade, but there are no new dialog or equipment options there. I can't find another blue pearl, so I don't know if I need one in my inventory to progress.

Currently Opala has been upgraded once and the Lake is the newest map area available to me. I still can't join the guild and Ricardo hasn't offered a quest so I don't have the Dark Forest or Dungeon unlocked. I can't find a way to Marovia so I was assuming I don't have that unlocked yet. I have Camila, Freya, and Hecate in my party. At this point I'm pretty sure I've fully explored Tilley road and I've defeated every boss I could find on all available maps. I just haven't been able to find anyone/anything to trigger another quest or story progress.

A few bugs I found:
- I also had Yuki show up in Opala (after the first upgrade, I think) before finding her in the woods. Talking to her started the "potion" scene/event with her.
- Similarly, I had Camila (I think) give me a warning about an area before I had her in the party. It was the tavern full of enemies near the start of Tilley road, I think the dialog was telling me not to trust anyone in there.
- The blacksmith who can upgrade gear after upgrading Opala: Selecting the "armor" option and then canceling still brings up the upgrade menu (+2, +3, masterwork) the same as if I had selected and confirmed an armor piece to upgrade. The "weapon" option doesn't do this.
- I managed to break/lock the intro to the game first time I tried. You can move manually before the auto move and dialog happens, and moving to the right will cause the party to get stuck walking into a wall (either the entry area right next to the starting point, or if you get into town you'll walk south until you hit that wall and get stuck there instead)
- I can't find a way to reproduce (or stop) this one, but after harvesting wheat the crates that appear can be bugged. It will let me sell the same crate multiple times before it goes away, but the next time I harvest that many fewer crates will appear. So a normal harvest is 4 crates, but I sell 3 crates normally and the 4th one is sold 4 times before disappearing. That's three more crates than I should have been able to sell, and now the next harvest will only spawn 1 single crate. This happens nearly every time I harvest now, and most recently after selling the bugged crate all my wheat was immediately full grown and could be harvested again.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
I think I'm stuck. I started a new game on the most recent game version. I just finished the Blue Pearl quest by turning in 3 pearls. Mervina mentioned asking Omar about making a magic item, so maybe that's where I'm stuck? I've talked to everyone in Opala and Tilley multiple times without any new quests coming up. I'm not entirely sure who Omar is, but I assumed he was the new smith in Opala after the first upgrade, but there are no new dialog or equipment options there. I can't find another blue pearl, so I don't know if I need one in my inventory to progress.

Currently Opala has been upgraded once and the Lake is the newest map area available to me. I still can't join the guild and Ricardo hasn't offered a quest so I don't have the Dark Forest or Dungeon unlocked. I can't find a way to Marovia so I was assuming I don't have that unlocked yet. I have Camila, Freya, and Hecate in my party. At this point I'm pretty sure I've fully explored Tilley road and I've defeated every boss I could find on all available maps. I just haven't been able to find anyone/anything to trigger another quest or story progress.

A few bugs I found:
- I also had Yuki show up in Opala (after the first upgrade, I think) before finding her in the woods. Talking to her started the "potion" scene/event with her.
- Similarly, I had Camila (I think) give me a warning about an area before I had her in the party. It was the tavern full of enemies near the start of Tilley road, I think the dialog was telling me not to trust anyone in there.
- The blacksmith who can upgrade gear after upgrading Opala: Selecting the "armor" option and then canceling still brings up the upgrade menu (+2, +3, masterwork) the same as if I had selected and confirmed an armor piece to upgrade. The "weapon" option doesn't do this.
- I managed to break/lock the intro to the game first time I tried. You can move manually before the auto move and dialog happens, and moving to the right will cause the party to get stuck walking into a wall (either the entry area right next to the starting point, or if you get into town you'll walk south until you hit that wall and get stuck there instead)
- I can't find a way to reproduce (or stop) this one, but after harvesting wheat the crates that appear can be bugged. It will let me sell the same crate multiple times before it goes away, but the next time I harvest that many fewer crates will appear. So a normal harvest is 4 crates, but I sell 3 crates normally and the 4th one is sold 4 times before disappearing. That's three more crates than I should have been able to sell, and now the next harvest will only spawn 1 single crate. This happens nearly every time I harvest now, and most recently after selling the bugged crate all my wheat was immediately full grown and could be harvested again.
Wow! Thx for the feedback. So, lets see if i can help you there.

Camila has been a badgirl too, i'll add her to the punishment room. :PogChamp:
I'll take a look on the armor options on the blacksmith.
The intro manual walk is another thing that i'll have to take a look.

Now, about the crates and plants. It's not a bug. The timer still going on, even when the plants are read to be haverst. That's why sometimes they are already growing after the haverst. The crates are the same. If sometimes you can sell the same crate more than one time, this times will be discounted on the next haverst. It's because i've created the time system myself, with only... 1 month of experience on game dev... Mostly everything with timer on the game depends on it, so i'll not change that. Will stay as experience to do better in the next game. Yet! It's nothing game breaker, is a fair system! If you got more than you should, next time you will get less than you should. :WeSmart:

Now about Omar quest:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again, thx for the feedback.
Good playing~~

Reactions: dumpsterizer

dumpsterizer

Sep 28, 2021
Wow! Thx for the feedback. So, lets see if i can help you there.

Camila has been a badgirl too, i'll add her to the punishment room. :PogChamp:
I'll take a look on the armor options on the blacksmith.
The intro manual walk is another thing that i'll have to take a look.

Now, about the crates and plants. It's not a bug. The timer still going on, even when the plants are read to be haverst. That's why sometimes they are already growing after the haverst. The crates are the same. If sometimes you can sell the same crate more than one time, this times will be discounted on the next haverst. It's because i've created the time system myself, with only... 1 month of experience on game dev... Mostly everything with timer on the game depends on it, so i'll not change that. Will stay as experience to do better in the next game. Yet! It's nothing game breaker, is a fair system! If you got more than you should, next time you will get less than you should. :WeSmart:

Now about Omar quest:

Again, thx for the feedback.
Good playing~~
"The Horde" was for killing the goblin and pigmen leaders. I'm not sure if that's different from the Alliance quest. But that and blue pearl are finished. I can't remember if I talked to any orcs or not. Would they be at the entrance of Opala? I'm not seeing them anywhere in town. I also checked the hills and the goblin and pigmen villages and can't find anyone to talk to there, either.

Here's my completed quest list:
1722725559809.png

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
"The Horde" was for killing the goblin and pigmen leaders. I'm not sure if that's different from the Alliance quest. But that and blue pearl are finished. I can't remember if I talked to any orcs or not. Would they be at the entrance of Opala? I'm not seeing them anywhere in town. I also checked the hills and the goblin and pigmen villages and can't find anyone to talk to there, either.

Here's my completed quest list:
View attachment 3896392
Oooh, i see the problem here. The problem are in your companions. I'll add some dialogue lines to give directions for this event, to be more intuitive.

Reactions: dumpsterizer

dumpsterizer

Sep 28, 2021
Oooh, i see the problem here. The problem are in your companions. I'll add some dialogue lines to give directions for this event, to be more intuitive.

Thanks, I finally got it! I thought Mervina was just out of the party until later in the story. Talking to her in town originally gave me the same BJ scene from the beginning of the game and I thought that's all there was for now. Talking to her more got me a second scene and she moved to the pawn shop so I could get her back into the party then. Walking towards Opala's entrance gave me the orc scene so I'm moving forward now. I forgot it on my bug list earlier, but I guess Mervina's line about having Omar make a magic item for us was another case of dialog from someone who wasn't in the party. I didn't think anything of it at the time because she was wandering around town. I guess that would have been a clue that she was supposed to have been in the party again by then!

• Yay, new update!
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes