Our fantastic world don't have a name yet. You will choose the world's name!

• Arcanisara

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Eldravara

• Mythralore

• Drakoria

• Vesperia

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Well, the blue pearl quest is still not working. the problem is that it says that i have 3 blue pearls, but i only have
two. if i sell both, it still says that i got three in the quest info. and the quest is not possible to end... i guess that it
will be fixed in the next version... lucky i got other games to play so there is no hurry...
Did you loaded an early save game before this quest? The fix need's it to work. Sorry for that. I really hope it don't bug all old save games.

Yet! So you don't have to lose your old save game, upload your save here, so i can take a look and fix it directly in your gameplay, so you can continue from where you stoped.

Last edited:

aradd

Sep 20, 2020
Did you loaded an early save game before this quest? The fix need's it to work. Sorry for that. I really hope it don't bug all old save games.

Yet! So you don't have to lose your old save game, upload your save here, so i can take a look and fix it directly in your gameplay, so you can continue from where you stoped.
okey. hope you can fix it.

Reactions: C.M.Cas

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
okey. hope you can fix it.
I found the problem. The problem was not the quest itself, but the quest log. You can't complete the quest, because it was already completed. If not, it would not be possible to advance in the game, like killing the big monster in the hills. I fixed your quest log, now the quest shows completed.

It was a relief to me, this bug only affects the quest journal, not the quest itself, so people with the same problem still can advance the story normaly and play at the end of the newest version.

Thanks for sharing your save game. Here, your save game fixed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Peacekeepr

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
"the captain is hunting..." nigg4 WHERE, i looked allover the forest
You need to advance in the quests of the village. I'll think about something to indicate it in the game, looks like when they say "she's hunting", people go to the forest to look for her. My bad for not making it more intuitive.

Thanks for bring it up. Follow what you need to do for her show up:

Mar 25, 2021
You need to advance in the quests of the village. I'll think about something to indicate it in the game, looks like when they say "she's hunting", people go to the forest to look for her. My bad for not making it more intuitive.

Thanks for bring it up. Follow what you need to do for her show up:

thx, also what was your reasoning in placing like a gazillion monsters in areas? maybe making half of them not actively hunt you would make the xp grind optional and not come as annoying and grindy.

also, do you have a recollection room implemented? would be something to go for in next updates, especially with this amount of grind the scenes are too spread apart to enjoy if u know what I mean.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
thx, also what was your reasoning in placing like a gazillion monsters in areas? maybe making half of them not actively hunt you would make the xp grind optional and not come as annoying and grindy.

also, do you have a recollection room implemented? would be something to go for in next updates, especially with this amount of grind the scenes are too spread apart to enjoy if u know what I mean.
I know. Well, the reason for having a lot of monsters, is because i like to play games with many monsters to hunt. So, yeah, i think people who likes it too will have fun like i do. But maybe in the future i create more caves or ruins and spread them a bit, so you don't have to fight a lot of monsters because got yourself trapped.

About the gallery, it will be add in the last version of the game, when it get completed. It's not far. But, as my title says, i'm shameless enough to keep the version with gallery exclusive for my Patreons. Buut i know soon or later someone will upload it here, so i don't worry that much. So, yeah, in the future will have a image gallery for the H-scenes.

Mar 25, 2021
I know. Well, the reason for having a lot of monsters, is because i like to play games with many monsters to hunt. So, yeah, i think people who likes it too will have fun like i do. But maybe in the future i create more caves or ruins and spread them a bit, so you don't have to fight a lot of monsters because got yourself trapped.

About the gallery, it will be add in the last version of the game, when it get completed. It's not far. But, as my title says, i'm shameless enough to keep the version with gallery exclusive for my Patreons. Buut i know soon or later someone will upload it here, so i don't worry that much. So, yeah, in the future will have a image gallery for the H-scenes.
yeah but that makes holes in the gameplay, for example hator tells us to kill 5 pigs, but you made this quest refusable, so I just refused him went to the hills slaughtered the pigs, if I got that right, the "helping" village is the side quests wich makes the main quest go on, so it should'nt be called side quests if they are mandatory to progress the main story. Going back, when I saw that hator can be refused I simply did so, and now that I slaughtered the pigs OUTSIDE of the quest, by making the enemies unique and not respawnable i'm softlocked cuz I cant kill the 5 pigs. Unless I missunderstood how to progress the village upgrade, but I talked to everyone and the only main mission I have is the hire the captain one

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
yeah but that makes holes in the gameplay, for example hator tells us to kill 5 pigs, but you made this quest refusable, so I just refused him went to the hills slaughtered the pigs, if I got that right, the "helping" village is the side quests wich makes the main quest go on, so it should'nt be called side quests if they are mandatory to progress the main story. Going back, when I saw that hator can be refused I simply did so, and now that I slaughtered the pigs OUTSIDE of the quest, by making the enemies unique and not respawnable i'm softlocked cuz I cant kill the 5 pigs. Unless I missunderstood how to progress the village upgrade, but I talked to everyone and the only main mission I have is the hire the captain one
Ah, you don't need to worry about that. Quest monsters spaw when you accept the quest, cause they are special. So you can kill all the monsters without worry. The only thing that can lock you are Wood and Iron. If you get all the wood and iron from the maps and sell it, you will not have where to get them for the village upgrades.

Edit:

Last edited:
Reactions: llat-2
Mar 25, 2021
Ah, you don't need to worry about that. Quest monsters spaw when you accept the quest, cause they are special. So you can kill all the monsters without worry. The only that can lock you are Wood and Iron. If you get all the wood and iron from the maps, you will not have where to get them for the village upgrades.
well, I killed every living thing in the hills and hator still tells me to go there and kill them, Im thinking when i refused him it triggered the monsters to spawn, its not like I went to the hills without talking to hator, I talked to him and refused his quest, so maybe that triggered the monsters to spawn I killed one or two pigs, then when I came back with the quest active I was short of 5 to complete it

• Thinking Face

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
well, I killed every living thing in the hills and hator still tells me to go there and kill them, Im thinking when i refused him it triggered the monsters to spawn, its not like I went to the hills without talking to hator, I talked to him and refused his quest, so maybe that triggered the monsters to spawn I killed one or two pigs, then when I came back with the quest active I was short of 5 to complete it
I'm a bit confused here. You got the quest AGAIN after refusing it? It was not to be capable to start the quest after refusing it. How you did to accept the quest after refusing it?

Yet, to see if you killed the quest monsters, just see if it have a count. When you kill a quest monster shows a pop up with the count of quest monsters killed. If none monster showed this pop up, you don't need to worry, you have not killed any quest monster. Yet, if you refused to help Hator, the quest monsters will not show up and this quest is lost.

Edit: If you are talking to him at night, the Chaos Monsters he talks about are the ones that spawn in the village at night, not the ones from the hills.

Huerna

Apr 19, 2020
I scout out the entire threat and somehow nobody tell you that: at the start of the game, where the bandits burning the village you can stuck on some chest. They open like the other chest but stuck the game with nothing you can do. I'm adding a picture where it happened but this is not a one time thing. It happened multiple times with different chests. Look at my save file and figure it out.

I'm going to let this cook some more. Don't listen to negativity and focus on pregnancy (my interest).

1722640525620.png

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
I scout out the entire threat and somehow nobody tell you that: at the start of the game, where the bandits burning the village you can stuck on some chest. They open like the other chest but stuck the game with nothing you can do. I'm adding a picture where it happened but this is not a one time thing. It happened multiple times with different chests. Look at my save file and figure it out.

I'm going to let this cook some more. Don't listen to negativity and focus on pregnancy (my interest).

View attachment 3893239
I tested here and everything is working fine. Pay attention if you are not clicking the right mouse button, cause it hides the text box of what you got from the chest, and while the text is hide, you can't do anything cause you still are in the text, so you need to click again to show the text again and click with the left mouse button, or Space, to end the text. Pay attention if you are not trying to skip the text with Shift, cause Shift don't speed up the text, but hide it, and have the same effect of the right mouse button.

Reactions: Peacekeepr

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I scout out the entire threat and somehow nobody tell you that: at the start of the game, where the bandits burning the village you can stuck on some chest.
I know this one!
You are using shift to run. then trying to open chest and it appears frozen.
Hit shift again and text will show.
Or better yet, dont use shift normally in this particular game.
It doesnt freeze, it hides the text so it appears frozen

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
You can use Shift to run if you want. Shift hide the text box only when there's a dialogue or some text event. And you can press Shift again any time to bring the box back, easy peasy. It's nothing problematic.

Reactions: caju

Huerna

Apr 19, 2020
I tested here and everything is working fine. Pay attention if you are not clicking the right mouse button, cause it hides the text box of what you got from the chest, and while the text is hide, you can't do anything cause you still are in the text, so you need to click again to show the text again and click with the left mouse button, or Space, to end the text. Pay attention if you are not trying to skip the text with Shift, cause Shift don't speed up the text, but hide it, and have the same effect of the right mouse button.
Now I feel dumb. Anyway thanks for the answer; I will be checking the game now.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes