Our fantastic world don't have a name yet. You will choose the world's name!

• Arcanisara

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Eldravara

• Mythralore

• Drakoria

• Vesperia

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
A bit of the next update. It's in beta.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Dungeon Explorers [v.05] [C.M.Cas Games] - Compressed

Win [362 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aradd

Sep 20, 2020
i have problem with the blue pearl quest. isnt it here you should leave the pearl? nothing happen here or anywere else... perl1.jpg perl1.jpg perl.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: C.M.Cas

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
i have problem with the blue pearl quest. isnt it here you should leave the pearl? nothing happen here or anywere else... View attachment 3806006 View attachment 3806006 View attachment 3806007
I'm rly sorry, i fucked up on the code of this one. If you are a Patreon, there's a fix there. If you are not, in the next update it will be fixed.

For now, you can load an early save game of yours and DON'T take 3 pearls, take just 1. With 1 you can finish the quest.

Again, sorry for that.

Last edited:

aradd

Sep 20, 2020
Hm... I am not sure but I think i only have one first i tried, then i got 2 more later. but check the code, i can
wait to next update. thank for a nice game!

Bluedarky

Sep 7, 2021
Wild Dungeon Quest is buggy, too. After expanding the village the 2nd time, cant complete the dungeon quest, character is only saying: "Big man!"

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Wild Dungeon Quest is buggy, too. After expanding the village the 2nd time, cant complete the dungeon quest, character is only saying: "Big man!"
I will take a look. Thanks for the feedback.

Edit: Yeah, the dungeon quest was not set to essential, so you could upgrade the village without completed it. I changed it now. If you can, load an early save game and play from it, cause you will not have a way to get the dungeon from the last village upgrade.
Sorry for that. I'll double my attention from now on.

Last edited:

Jane987

Nov 27, 2022
After speaking with Mayor Rog, you fight Hecate, assuming you spare her, and due to the how the enemies scale, I could never beat her. This isn't the problem though, the problem is that after the story, you return home and all your allies don't come back and now I have to contend with story quest without the team. Where do you go to get your allies back after fighting Hecate?

Jane987

Nov 27, 2022
You can get Hecate back by talking to the bugged white hair man next to the credits pole, but a team of two isn't really viable to continue to the quests.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
You can get Hecate back by talking to the bugged white hair man next to the credits pole, but a team of two isn't really viable to continue to the quests.
I'll take a look on this. Thanks for the feedback.

Edit: Yeah, i don't have add the code to get the team back if you lose. It's fixed now. I'll add the fix on my Patreon, and for everyone else, it will be fixed in the next update.
And, damn, my test npc is in the game. From now on i'll take a day off before testing everything. Thanks for bring my attention for this.

Last edited:

gregor131

Jul 5, 2021
I love your Game the Mc can choose his class (Magic classes are for me the best with their explosive colorful Firework like spells), Freya and your other female Orcs are hotter than Lava :love: (but every Woman you make is lovely and sexy) and we can Build and upgrade our Base, hopefully later in future Updates we can make (or upgrade the barricades with the Guardsman to) a Stone Gate with drawbridge and a moat matching the Walls for the whole Village, upgrade Freyas Watchtowers with stone and our House to a castle/fortress/palast with rooms for all Party members for interactions, to find them better and take them with you if they leave briefly the group and a whole room with devices to train every Attribute in one place.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arrocha and C.M.Cas

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
DungeonExplorers-0.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

aradd

Sep 20, 2020
Well, the blue pearl quest is still not working. the problem is that it says that i have 3 blue pearls, but i only have
two. if i sell both, it still says that i got three in the quest info. and the quest is not possible to end... i guess that it
will be fixed in the next version... lucky i got other games to play so there is no hurry...

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes