Our fantastic world don't have a name yet. You will choose the world's name!

• Arcanisara

Votes: 17 8.6%
  • Eldravara

Votes: 34 17.2%
  • Mythralore

Votes: 39 19.7%
  • Drakoria

Votes: 42 21.2%
  • Vesperia

Votes: 66 33.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
hello i talked to everyone at the village and did the bow quest and iron quest and now im stuck cant get the potion Shop quest she just open shot dont talk to me and talked to everyone and there is nothing cant upgrade the village and stuck with Mercenary quest
what can i do?
Do Hator quest, Armor Shop quest, Weapon shop quest. Then visit the Grocery Shop.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
i talked to all everyone none give quests even hator i did 2 shops quest iron and bow then stuck no quest in the village
Well, the quest is not bugged, i tested here and some players too... I rly don't know what you did, or what you don't. But it's early in the game. Try again with other save.

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
the problem is because i did not find the quest in the village I've gone to everywhere killed all the bosses out there so i can get the quest got 80k money and over lvl 30 then everything is done there is nothing i can do thats why after that i come here to find a solution and thats why its not easy to start over again i dont want to kill all those bosses over again they are annoying especially that demon women comes out from a book shes not easy to beat...
thanks for the help maybe i try start over :(

• Sad
Reactions: C.M.Cas

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
the problem is because i did not find the quest in the village I've gone to everywhere killed all the bosses out there so i can get the quest got 80k money and over lvl 30 then everything is done there is nothing i can do thats why after that i come here to find a solution and thats why its not easy to start over again i dont want to kill all those bosses over again they are annoying especially that demon women comes out from a book shes not easy to beat...
thanks for the help maybe i try start over :(
Ah, you did a lot, i see. Well, you can upload your save game file here so i can take a look where the problem is and fix it for you directly in your save game.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
i did restart the game again and it bugged again stella wont give a quest maybe its bugged with black hair MC?
Can you tell me in detail what are you doing? Like, do you talked to Natharia at the well? Did you talked to Hator at the village entrance? Did you completed the quests of the armor and weapon shop?

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
i talked to Natharia then did the shops quest Hator did not give me any quests
Well, i rly don't know what happened on your game. I tested and asked for some players to test too, and everything is working fine. It's something that you are missing. But don't worry, you can wait the next update. In v.07 will have a NPC Helper that will give you hint about what to do next.

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
i think i ignored Hator quest until after the 2 shops quest thats why is bugged i tried again from the start and talked to him before the shops and he gave me quest i hope after this i get the 3rd shop quest

Reactions: C.M.Cas
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes