Our fantastic world don't have a name yet. You will choose the world's name!

• Arcanisara

Votes: 17 8.6%
  • Eldravara

Votes: 34 17.2%
  • Mythralore

Votes: 39 19.7%
  • Drakoria

Votes: 42 21.2%
  • Vesperia

Votes: 66 33.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

KillerB13

Sep 18, 2019
There is a bug when Athena already joined my team but she still appear on the Road to Tily
She was there and said I can use her tent (I think that was her - didn't pay attention).
Then after I fight the nobles, there's a party and the next morning she's in my party.
lol - she acts as if we know each other

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
There is a bug when Athena already joined my team but she still appear on the Road to Tily
She was there and said I can use her tent (I think that was her - didn't pay attention).
Then after I fight the nobles, there's a party and the next morning she's in my party.
lol - she acts as if we know each other
Thx for bring it to my attention, i'll take a look and fix that.

SONSS1995

Aug 4, 2024
Must build the church.

Dagundar event is the end of this update.
I think there is a bug which i can skip building the church by providing materials for the blue haired girl (then she upgrades the town immediately and i lose the option to build the church). That must be the reason why Athena appeared both in my team and on the road to Tily (since Athena only joins if i build the church)

Reactions: C.M.Cas

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
I think there is a bug which i can skip building the church by providing materials for the blue haired girl (then she upgrades the town immediately and i lose the option to build the church). That must be the reason why Athena appeared both in my team and on the road to Tily (since Athena only joins if i build the church)
Probably. Fixed it for the next version.

aradd

Sep 20, 2020
any suggestion to fix more money if it is needed to build the church? i have only one of the three fields done and
i dont know how to fix the other two. or is it a better way to fix money to the town? it would be better if the player
could give money to the town directly as when you have played some time in the game, you can afford to give away
some money, at least to have some proceed in the game...

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
any suggestion to fix more money if it is needed to build the church? i have only one of the three fields done and
i dont know how to fix the other two. or is it a better way to fix money to the town? it would be better if the player
could give money to the town directly as when you have played some time in the game, you can afford to give away
some money, at least to have some proceed in the game...
To get money for village you need to sell the haverst crates. The other two fields are open after the next village upgrade.
And, yeah, this first part to get money for village is hard. In the next version I add a starting gold for the village, to help people buy at least the first building. The other buildings you can buy after the village upgrade too, with the help of the next two farms.
Edit: I reduced the Church price for the next version.

Last edited:
Reactions: llat-2
Jul 27, 2020
I would apreciate if devs who have preggo content actually use the tag and those who have plans of adding some would stop using it. Makes searching via tags confusing.

• Thinking Face

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
I would apreciate if devs who have preggo content actually use the tag and those who have plans of adding some would stop using it. Makes searching via tags confusing.
I don't know why you said that, but in this game have pregnancy.

Cosmonaught

Jul 28, 2022
Iv done the quest "The Horde" and talked to everyone i can find but haven't triggered any new quests, what did i mess up?

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Iv done the quest "The Horde" and talked to everyone i can find but haven't triggered any new quests, what did i mess up?
Don't know, you don't gave many info. But, if i would suggest something, is to talk to Mervina a couple of times and take her to your party again and then go talk to Leandro. If she's already on your party, just talk to Vinicius and then Omar.

kiren04

Mar 18, 2019
how many actually the main quest for this update?is it with side quest?17 main quest and 4 side quest?i have Yuki,Athena Maya and last sylas in the team after complete mission at dagundar

Last edited:

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
how many actually the main quest for this update?is it with side quest?17 main quest and 4 side quest?i have Yuki,Athena Maya and last sylas in the team after complete mission at dagundar
Dagundar is the final event of this version.

Edit: Yes, 21 quests total.

Last edited:
Reactions: kiren04

anonymous011

Mar 25, 2018
I am not sure how I can proceed from here. I need to get orc's approval but I don't have the Dark Forest unlocked (Ricardo won't give me anything nor am I accepted to the guild yet). Additionally, I am unable to get the Blue Pearl started :\
Can someone help me?
1723274416055.png

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
I am not sure how I can proceed from here. I need to get orc's approval but I don't have the Dark Forest unlocked (Ricardo won't give me anything nor am I accepted to the guild yet). Additionally, I am unable to get the Blue Pearl started :\
Can someone help me?
View attachment 3916419
To get the dark forest, advance more in the village quests. To start the blue pearl quest, you have to defeat hecate in the forest.

Reactions: anonymous011

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
hello i talked to everyone at the village and did the bow quest and iron quest and now im stuck cant get the potion Shop quest she just open shot dont talk to me and talked to everyone and there is nothing cant upgrade the village and stuck with Mercenary quest
what can i do?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes