3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

DerKampfK3ks

Apr 16, 2018
(v0.01) forced fullscreen, forced upfront and no way of muting the audio ingame or outside(thx to the forced upfront) guess its a nope till it is fixed

if someone knows a solution tell me

• Sad
Reactions: libertypics

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
  • Removed forced fullscreen
Nope, still forced. I click the full screen icon in the upper right and it automatically switches back I cannot size the window.

Why do the monsters have more hit points when I upgrade my powers? That makes no sense and is a colossal pain. There's no reason to upgrade anything except maybe to upgrade damage per second once.

Sound / music controls should save their state so I don't have to turn the volume down every time I load the game.

Edit: Nope, instead the 4th level x monster has more hit points than the 1st level x monster. That's even dumber than having their hit points get upgraded when I upgrade my powers.

Last edited:

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
The forced fullscreen needs to go, and the game is in serious need of a mute.
And the health of monsters needs their own progression, and should not be tied to hero levels and slap upgrades.
Game got potential, but really need a balancing

Reactions: Shadik

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Okay. I upgraded slap twice, and damage per second once. Now all the enemies are constantly taking damage all the way to death without me doing anything at all?
And level 1's suddenly showing up with 300+ health is kinda bullshit.

ZokiPl

Jan 3, 2018
Okay. I upgraded slap twice, and damage per second once. Now all the enemies are constantly taking damage all the way to death without me doing anything at all?
That's how most, if not all of auto-clickers works

And level 1's suddenly showing up with 300+ health is kinda bullshit.
Im pretty sure it's a bug that don't show actuall level of the girl
in last version level of "enemies" was raised by 1 after defeating them, now it's showng 1 all the time

Shadik

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
Nope, still forced. I click the full screen icon in the upper right and it automatically switches back I cannot size the window.
Yes, you can't, but the game is in the window, right? In the previous version, there was a problem with the fact that nothing worked on some monitors due to full-screen mode. It's really a big headache with this window, but I'm still working on making it as good as possible T_T

Why do the monsters have more hit points when I upgrade my powers? That makes no sense and is a colossal pain. There's no reason to upgrade anything except maybe to upgrade damage per second once.
I'm still working on game balance. Thank you for your feedback, I will work harder on this

Sound / music controls should save their state so I don't have to turn the volume down every time I load the game.
Your truth. I will definitely do it in the next version!

That's how most, if not all of auto-clickers works
Yeap!

Im pretty sure it's a bug that don't show actuall level of the girl
in last version level of "enemies" was raised by 1 after defeating them, now it's showng 1 all the time
This level of "enemies "was conceived a little differently: It shows how far you have advanced in the story with this "enemy". As you can see, you meet level 1 goblins on the first floor, and level 2 goblins on the third.

Reactions: ZokiPl

Melvis

Sep 29, 2017
It's just a generic clicker game and not even a very good one at that. You can't even run it in the background since it pauses if you minimize it or have another window over it. Needs a LOT of groundwork done before they worry about adding more levels.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
I forget most these adult games even have sound.
Have my computer set to mute when i unplug my headphones and don't wear them playing these games.
The sex sound effects and voice acted moaning are actually a bit of a turn off for me, or maybe i'm just weird like that.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes