3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

cichy96

Feb 26, 2020
I hope you don't lie. This game have potential, it have nice arts and funny plot. I hope, we don't need to wait fon next update for another half year

Reactions: Shadik

Karl_Ruprecht

Jan 21, 2019
Привет, земляк! Классная игра (хоть и не люблю кликеры), очень понравился артстайл и персонажи в целом. Хотелось бы узнать, будет ли в игре что-то связанное с футфетишем? :)

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Hey guys, I'm back after six months of absence and I'm ready to work on the game again! Forgive me that I had to leave, but now development will resume! Expect a new update this month
Welcome back Shadik! I really like this project that you are working on! The gameplay is nice and casual, the plot is funny, and I love the art with the ass showing hehe. I hope you continue working on this project and i wish you all the best!

Shadik

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
Привет, земляк! Классная игра (хоть и не люблю кликеры), очень понравился артстайл и персонажи в целом. Хотелось бы узнать, будет ли в игре что-то связанное с футфетишем? :)
Возможно только косвенно. То есть, я думал добавить одну-две сцены, где кто-нибудь будет дрочить Герою ногами, но не более того

Welcome back Shadik! I really like this project that you are working on! The gameplay is nice and casual, the plot is funny, and I love the art with the ass showing hehe. I hope you continue working on this project and i wish you all the best!
Thanks, mate! I'll do my best ^^

Reactions: Cologar

Devilinko

Jun 15, 2019
The instillation instructions are incorrect, the file from the mega link is just the application. Just a strait download no extracting needing to be done.

Rackhir Red

Jul 19, 2020
Fun game, a good balance of mindlessness and interaction. Artwork is A++. I'll be checking back periodically for updates!

• Red Heart

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
Is the whole gallery unlockable yet? I got past the orcs then nothing else unlocks any more gallery scenes

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
this is the mayo jar all over again xD
PS: Rapid fire spanking is OP as fuck :p

Last edited:

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
I mean these days you never know what a dev is thinking. Good to see this back in works, still waiting to bang me a goblin :p

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The graphics are okay.
But the developer:

1) has to hire someone who knows English,
2) apparently has no idea that clickers are incredibly boring and were only made as money traps.

Reactions: Socko55
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes