3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

MaskedN

Mar 31, 2020
this looks like something that has potential, ill come back later when its at least ver 0.1 to check it out

nonospot

May 15, 2020
@Shadik I'm more in the screen smashing faction, so I'm gonna ask the A. question : Will you port is to android at some point?

Shadik

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
@Shadik I'm more in the screen smashing faction, so I'm gonna ask the A. question : Will you port is to android at some point?
Yeah, but I'd like to do it on a later version, because it might add a lot of fuss to me.

Pyrow

Mar 26, 2018
I'm just gonna leave this here for all you poor bastards who are actually just clicking away at this a billion + times for a few scenes.
Edit- Also don't go under 25 miliseconds or the game will freeze/crash when to much gold erupts in later powerups.

Also NOTE TO THE DEV ~ clicker games that don't offer autoclick upgrades don't make it very far. Love your art though.

Reactions: McKraken

Thingamadong

Mar 16, 2021
Love the artwork on the girls.
The outlines of the village houses could be a bit less straight though, for a medieval fantasy setting.

The exit - arrow in the faerie building should be visible without having to scroll over it first.
Took me like half a minute, in which I thought I couldn't return to the other screen.

And finally the spells should be able to be activated via keys as well,
AND
be activated at the same time.

Otherwise great game. Can't wait to see where you go with it.

Reactions: Shadik

Shadik

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
Love the artwork on the girls.
The outlines of the village houses could be a bit less straight though, for a medieval fantasy setting.

The exit - arrow in the faerie building should be visible without having to scroll over it first.
Took me like half a minute, in which I thought I couldn't return to the other screen.

And finally the spells should be able to be activated via keys as well,
AND
be activated at the same time.

Otherwise great game. Can't wait to see where you go with it.
Thanks, mate, I'm glad you like it. I think you're right about leaving the fairy shop, I'll fix it in the upcoming updates ^^

Reactions: Thingamadong

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Hey Shadik I really like your game so far, if its not too much to ask, do you mind adding the ability to turn the DPS on or off? I went all in for my DPS and now the girls I meet just kinda vaporise the moment they spawn, and I would like to sometimes just look at your art, especially the butt poses XD. If its not possible then no worries.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes