2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

adom69

Aug 11, 2018
They actually seem to have a that is not color silhouettes but funnily enough it has a lower score than their other games.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022

I uploaded mine to MEGA. I used Mtool to cheat and auto translate it so there's some extra files in there that I didn't want to risk removing before uploading in case it would break something.
At the beginning of the game, we attack the animals such as cats and dogs right?

Reactions: Ghost6boob9

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
At the beginning of the game, we attack the animals such as cats and dogs right?
Slimes at first, you add more by talking to the friendly slime outside of the forest. I started a new game and went straight to the forest, I was able to kill the slimes without issues.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
what is with this game hit z to attack and get fucked got yo because every time i hit z she get's raped. just read the post above mine but still it's crazy

Zemax

Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Well, it seems that the developer did something to disable the attack when translating without consent or something, in any case only the Gun attack will works and all H-scenes and Game over senses are in the memory room
■ Cheat Command

Edit: The problem of the (Sword attack not working) has been Fixed
cheers

Zemax

Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
so just move that to the data file are were it should go and it my work right.
This is what I did. The game works fine without any problems except that the sword attack doesn't work. You can still use the Gun attack tho

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
Honestly, these should probably just be made into a [collection] post at this point. They're not really unique enough to each warrant their own page

• Angry

dirtyoldman3

Jul 10, 2019
I feel like it is not really possible to play atm. But i will happely check it out after a working version is uploaded. Gotta love them protagonist that look a bit nerdy :)

gimmedatgame

Oct 1, 2018
is it just me or do your attacks just... not fucking work? like i'm repeatedly slashing enemies and it doesn't seem to be doing ANYTHING, unless the damage is just obscenely low and there's no "you hit the enemy" sound/effect

it makes it so that i have to use the gun to do anything, and sometimes will just get surrounded and raped repeatedly with no chance of escape

don't get me wrong, the latter sounds like a fantastic time, and in some ways it is--but it'd also be nice to be able to make money so i can buy more outfits and stuff
Can confirm, attacks do nothing. Even fully upgrading your weapon to the max they STILL don't damage slimes, at all.

Mar 19, 2018
yeah i have now also played an untranslated version, and i can confirm that this translation just broke the combat. the normal combat is still pretty grindy, but actually landing hits is super easy

anonymousbruh

Aug 14, 2017
Based that you uploaded this but yeah this isn't muramuramura's best work. I can't wait to see if you translate the rest though, you've definitely gotten me into these. Fantastic work on the translation as always though.

Reactions: demise247 and Zemax
2.00 star(s) 4 Votes