2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Here are my saves, they go in "(game folder)\www\save".
Everything is unlocked, all upgrades and costumes acquired.
First save is in the hub area, second save is in the recollection room.
In the recollection room, if you go to the far left, there's a bonus room that just spawns waves of all the enemies and bosses in the game.

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
what is with this game hit z to attack and get fucked got yo because every time i hit z she get's raped. just read the post above mine but still it's crazy
yeah i have now also played an untranslated version, and i can confirm that this translation just broke the combat. the normal combat is still pretty grindy, but actually landing hits is super easy
what's the point of this upload if you can't fix this? uplayable
Can confirm, attacks do nothing. Even fully upgrading your weapon to the max they STILL don't damage slimes, at all.
The problem of the (Sword attack not working) has been Fixed
cheers

Frosty XCIV

Sep 7, 2020
Permanently stuck facing one direction. Nothing is able to rotate me, nor am I able to fix myself by dying.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
This game happens to bug out easily...

Although one bug that worked in my favor was having an enemy capture me the same time i picked up a gun (it was on top of the gun spawn point.

It kept flashing the screen as if i was captured, but no enemies were able to capture me, so it basically made me invincible. It even worked between room transitions

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Seems like mura3 games got steadily translated here..
The newest one about toilet also using RPGMV too, so I guess I'll wait it got translated then.

belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
These have all been fun games.
Out of curiosity... anyone know if there is a way to play them on mobile?

Gabriel 2135

Aug 5, 2022
Hi, i have installed the game in version apk for android but the cheat dont work, anyone know how solve the problem?

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
so I like the model and animation but like , why is everything so fucking expensive ???? look man i get it , these kinds of games dont have much time or budget put into em but they don't need to make player hostile decisions like 2 fucking costumes being more expensive than unlocking the final fucking boss . why should i have to UNLOCK enemies at all ????

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes