vidyaa

Mar 6, 2018
This is a great game, I've stumbled across a couple of bugs though.
After completing a quest, one of my slaves now has a bugged stress number. It says Stress: [number NaN]. I suppose I can exploit this, I don't know if I ever need to lower her stress again.
Also when the summoning circle trap activates the thing that makes raiders perverted, it gives me a red error message.

Reactions: Aster1234

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Cheats set setup.pcStartGold (suggest 9000) More gold
set setup.pcStartLust ( suggest 300) More Unlock points
set setup.pcBaseEnergy (suggest 6) More slave actions per day
set setup.pcBaseMana (suggest 10) More spells per day
set setup.creature_levelcap (suggest 7) Stronger Monsters, can evolve at lower ranks

SLAVE ROOMS (Set all rank: values to 1 to unlock all rooms at rank 1 )
To add rooms simply copy, paste and renumber, up to Slave Room09

DUNGEON ROOMS (Set all rank: values to 1 to unlock all rooms at rank 1)
To add rooms simply copy, paste and renumber, up to Dungeon Room09

set setup.vault_expand_size (suggest 15) More items in storage
set setup.guild_hire_count (suggest up to 12 ) More hires per day

set setup.market_slave_trait_rate (suggest 0.3) Market slave more likely to have Blue Traits
set setup.market_virgin_rate (suggest 0.1) More likely to find virgins at market
set $slave_market_count_min (suggest 12) More slaves in market
set $slave_market_count_max (suggest 16) More slaves in market
set setup.refresh_slave_market_timer (suggest 3) Faster slave market restock
set setup.raid_slave_trait_rate (suggest .3) Raid slave more likely to have Green traits traits
set setup.raid_slave_trait_bonus (suggest .2) Raid slaves more likely to have Green traits

set setup.rare_slave_trait_array (add and remove traits as desired)
set setup.raid_slave_trait_array (add and remove traits as desired)
set setup.market_slave_trait_array (add and remove traits as desired)
set setup.neg_slave_trait_array (Ditto ditto dit ditooo itto dit ditto)

set $treasureshop_inv_min (suggest 25) more treasures in market
set $treasureshop_inv_max (suggest 36) more treasures in market
set setup.treasure_stock = { common: 20, uncommon: 10, rare: 5, legendary: 1 } Number of each treasure type can appear in the game at any point in time */ (try 40, 20, 10, 5)
Implemented this, got 10 floors to work for traps or monsters I think. There are probably still bugs around.

Feb 11, 2020
i can't seem to rank up past rank 2 even though it says i have enough rep to rank up, does this mean that the higher ranks haven't been added yet or is it something keeping me from ranking up to rank 3 that i dunno about?
At current, the base game is limited to rank 2. You can however change this with the following console command.

SugarCube.State.variables.dungeon_rank. = the number you want (5 is max)

That'll change your rank to 5 and unlock all dungeon rooms and slave rooms

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
am i meant to put them into folders cause i downloaded a bowsette one and its coming up as a error
extract the .zip or .rar and then put them into Dungeon Lord A New Beginning/slaves, then in the slave pack option copy the folder name of the girl and paste it into the add bar.
the old busty and petite distinction is now gone so dont make a undercategory for that, after you added the slave pack there is a dropdown menu now where you choose that.

certain girls dont have pictures for certain scenes and will show a error if you select it. just check if the fuck option you choose has a subfolder in the girls folder.

i got my slavepacks from https://f95zone.to/threads/dungeon-lord-a-new-beginning-slave-packs.75547/ some of the links arent working anymore. the list is also removed so you have to go through it yourself but somebody made a compilated Mega folder in there near the end with most of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: tankman1111

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
At current, the base game is limited to rank 2. You can however change this with the following console command.

SugarCube.State.variables.dungeon_rank. = the number you want (5 is max)

That'll change your rank to 5 and unlock all dungeon rooms and slave rooms
can't seem to get it to work =/

Med554!

Apr 7, 2023
the summoning circle, specifically the demon lord variant, has a bug. the text will say that the demon lord captured the girl, but she'll continue progressing the dungeon and become uncapturable.

Wolfehound

Jul 20, 2019
anyone know how i can't use the command console? I've downloaded notepad++ but no idea what file to open?
Console Commands in game. When you are in the game, hit F12. It'll open a window on the right. There'll be a button that says 'console' and when you click on that, it'll show a text box where you can type the commands

Reactions: KhaiFirst
Mar 11, 2021
Console Commands in game. When you are in the game, hit F12. It'll open a window on the right. There'll be a button that says 'console' and when you click on that, it'll show a text box where you can type the commands
the commands nighplasmage posted don't seem to work in the browser console, the only way i got them working was by using notepad to look at the code of the actual html file itself.

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes