rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Does the original have slave packs (and if so, are they interchangeable), or is the modability new to this game?

TheRespond

Oct 23, 2021
heres a drive file for alot of
FYI: i didnt create the drive file or any pictures inside, i simply found it through here, credits to the creators

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Stareagle lord

Taladren

Nov 27, 2020
How do you increase your rank to add the third room, also as you said there was a better version on discord could you report the discord invite any time I try it says its invalid

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I don't think anyone said there was a better version on the discord. What was said was that this is a buggy prerelease version that was released on the discord and the game was supposed to be posted here once the problems found by people on the discord were ironed out. There's no word on when that fixed version is coming. It has definitely not been posted on the discord.

As for how to rank up, you need to get your reputation to 200. You gain reputation by preventing the raiders from getting past your defences and stealing from you, and lose reputation when you fail to stop them.

Mar 29, 2023
huh? Foxgirl named Ahri... where do I know her from? Oh! Isn't she from League of Legends?

Anwyways I have a question: How is a goddess of lust capable of summoning or transmigrating someone from a different world? If she were a goddess of reincarnation or other space related divinities then I would get it, but lust? Meh, it's not important, just find it weird, that's all ;)

Hey, listen!
hahaha, I almost hear navi from the legend of zelda screaming in my ear xD

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dungeon Gaming

Dungeon Gaming

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2020
what does partial censorship entail?
Since the game uses art from other sources, some of those are censored and some aren't. I try to use uncensored images if available.
Game has futa but it isn't tagged.
one of the traps available turns raiders into futanari
and you can evolve your succubus minion into a futa
Another issue with the forum being updated by someone else. They did not update the tags, sorry.
Does the original have slave packs (and if so, are they interchangeable), or is the modability new to this game?
Previous Slave Packs are not compatible without some small changes:
  • Change body folder to slave folder
  • Add a folder for titjob, footjob, and raider
    • the raider folder is used if the girl is a raider in the dungeon. Images should be portrait with a 4:3 aspect ratio, like the previous body images
  • Remove training folder
  • Same naming convention: 0, 1, 2, 3 ect
  • Each folder can have up to 100 images
  • Images can be the following file types: "jpg","jpeg","png","gif","webp","webm"

Reactions: Smegmut and rb813
Mar 29, 2023
I got an error in my first dungeon raid:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: to clarify, I got this error when I summoned snakes before the raider got to the first floor. In later raids I still get the same error while summoning snakes.

Last edited:

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
i can't seem to rank up past rank 2 even though it says i have enough rep to rank up, does this mean that the higher ranks haven't been added yet or is it something keeping me from ranking up to rank 3 that i dunno about?

Reactions: mathias

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I got this error on launch. I'm using Firefox.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same, getting the error on Brave, Opera, and, like you two, Firefox.
Just downloaded today & no mods. Error on launch.
Can still play, but seems the default pack images doesn't load.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Version 0.2 has a lot of bugs and issues. We are working on ironing things out. I was planning on updating this thread with a more stable version here, but someone decided to update it with the buggy version :rolleyes: Please feel free to share your findings here or on the Discord, thanks!
As silly as that person was, I think it is good that we can point out bugs too.
At the current stage of development, is it a better overall user experience to play this or the original Dungeon Lord?
Previous version is more stable at the moment.

Wolfehound

Jul 20, 2019
i can't seem to rank up past rank 2 even though it says i have enough rep to rank up, does this mean that the higher ranks haven't been added yet or is it something keeping me from ranking up to rank 3 that i dunno about?
I'm having the same problem. I have everything to level up to rank three (500/500 reputation), and I see the notification on the dungeon news. But in my room the box is still greyed out

Aug 29, 2021

I'm having the same problem. I have everything to level up to rank three (500/500 reputation), and I see the notification on the dungeon news. But in my room the box is still greyed out
Rank 3 and beyond aren't in yet. they weren't in the previous version either. However this update is a result of everything being remade from the ground up, so ranks beyond will likely be added soon enough.

My guess? the dev didn't want to add the other ranks without having more to them. for rank 2 you get new creatures and quests and traps and a new structure ETC. currently they don't have anything for further ranks besides extra rooms for creatures and traps.

however if you want those extra rooms, you can use SugarCube.State.Active.Variables and set yourself to rank 5

Aug 29, 2021
well if dungeon lord is back, anyone have that spreadsheet with all the packs, and what they are? would be absolutely class

found it boys. of course, you'll have to fix them due to the new version, but here's everything you're gonna need... probably?

Jdozer

Feb 21, 2019

found it boys. of course, you'll have to fix them due to the new version, but here's everything you're gonna need... probably?
That is a link to the girl packs for an entirely different game. Not sure if there is still a repository for the DL ones, but since the packs need to be slightly remade for the new version anyways, maybe someone is willing to throw a new one up?

Mar 29, 2023
How can aphrodisiacs be a turn off? The whole point of an aphrodisiac is to turn someone on.
From what I've seen, those with Aphrodisiac as a turn off, also most of the time have edger or something similar. I think they would lean towards a-sexual. So aphrodisiacs being a turnoff is not so weird. You know what weird is? Having pussy as a kink but breasts are a turn-off xD (goddess ahri)

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes