sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
I feel like I'm finally at the point where I just can't stomach random battle RPGs anymore, even if they're well made. Constantly wasting your time with fodder in turn based combat when you're just trying to look around is a concept that needed to die years ago.

Sacenergy

Jun 16, 2022
Wow ! A 2 star rating !? What happened ? I understand that it may have not met expectations, but really !? 2 stars for something we've been waiting for years ?
Well there was only one review at the time, I think it's a solid 4. For 5 it would have needed just a little bit more innovation since the first game. Also most of the animations were pulled straight out of game1. It's still pretty neat though, I'll finish it for sure.

Reactions: jabbawock004

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
Wow ! A 2 star rating !? What happened ? I understand that it may have not met expectations, but really !? 2 stars for something we've been waiting for years ?
Game is great, if you liked the first one, you will like this one too, new characters, story, dungeons, nothing major, just a little bit more of what the first game had to offer.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Add insult to injury with a bad translation, it's straight MTL and it's supposed to be "official" so I guess everyone is pissed off.

• Sad
Reactions: Minipax84

Sacenergy

Jun 16, 2022
Be careful to save often, game can crash in the 'gallery' after the 2nd new character is introduced and there is no autosave. Just lost a huge chunk of the afternoon to that. Might have happened because I played too long in one sitting aswell.

Reactions: Minipax84

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
This game is ok. incredibly unoriginal and a very lethargic gameplay pace tho 3/5. Lets hope dungeon walker 2 doesent become a weird psuedo dlc update duplicate like this game

Reactions: Kevodi

pokiller

May 5, 2018
when I try to load the japanese gallery save to the game, it gets very slow and I have no idea what happen.
Could anyone share a full save for the English ver?

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Is there a way to make the animations loop until you press a key to move on?
Yes, it's an option in the options menu.

Hrmm. I know the blacksmith girl was advertised as one of the pluses of this plus version but can she be removed from the party? I really don't like her proportions and weird shapes her muscles make.
Blacksmith is only sometimes in the party. She gets replaced after the initial dungeon by the redhead, and she'll only rejoin if you go back to the initial dungeon. There's a couple other places way later on the blacksmith joins for, but the vast majority of the time, you won't have her.

Really? No loss scenes either?
If your whole party gets fucked (or at least, the remaining members who are still up if the rest are at 0HP), it triggers a special defeat where they all get raped, but it just pulls random H-anims for each party member, it's not a scene or anything unique, so it's probably not what you're looking for.

whats the prostitution genre and events in the game?
Your party members can seduce the enemies. Sometimes the enemies will pay them afterwards (there are other effects such as them leaving the battle, or being weakened, or being angered, it varies).

Reactions: cooldude33

gnarlboro

Aug 11, 2021
I'm stuck.. I beat the big guy on floor 4 and unlocked the teleporter to floor 1.. but there's a VIP area that blocks me from the stairwell down?

Nov 16, 2021
I'm stuck.. I beat the big guy on floor 4 and unlocked the teleporter to floor 1.. but there's a VIP area that blocks me from the stairwell down?
Quick question how did you beat the guy on the 4th floor? I'm not sure were the shadow merchants treasure is nor who they are in the first place.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes