UsOsArSa

May 12, 2021
Is it ok to play this instead of og game like is there anything major i skipped outside the story opening of the game?

Last edited:

Immelstron

Mar 26, 2023
Is it ok to play this instead of og game like is there anything major i skipped outside the story opening of the game?
the opposite, this game feels like 90% of the first one. I didn't see a single new animation for the old characters. So its the best for you to just play this one.

bruhntilda

Apr 21, 2020
The translation seems like machine work, decidedly worse than what I remember of the vanilla game. Even the intro can't pick whether to call smith girl Hermetia or Hellmetia.

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
Stuck at floor 4. cant move past dwarf, whenever I try to get into the incubus chamber, there is a scream and I'm pushed out again

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
Stuck at floor 4. cant move past dwarf, whenever I try to get into the incubus chamber, there is a scream and I'm pushed out again
You need to speak to the Globin on F3 then get the thing that gives you good scent from the tomb attendee from the F1. After that you can reach the succubus on F2. Then you can reach the father of the kid you "kidnapped" earlier by going through the gate on the left side of the dwarf. You will then get the new dialogue to get the VIP card from the dwarf.

Nov 16, 2021
You need to speak to the Globin on F3 then get the thing that gives you good scent from the tomb attendee from the F1. After that you can reach the succubus on F2. Then you can reach the father of the kid you "kidnapped" earlier by going through the gate on the left side of the dwarf. You will then get the new dialogue to get the VIP card from the dwarf.
Would you please tell me how to get to the dwarf that you mentioned?

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Played it a bit. It's definitely almost identical to the original despite being a different game. Is it all the same monsters, and same sex animations too? If so this is basically Super Mario Bros. 2 the Lost Levels lol.

beingalive

Oct 30, 2019
Anyone know how to decompress/recompress the data.pac and data_ero.pac files? Figured that would be the first step to finding the censored assets and modding them. 7-zip doesn't seem to open the files, that's usually my go-to for opening "black box" files.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Anybody who has the v2.08 with updated translation plz? :whistle:

1722261510915.png

EDIT: Found. Can be downloaded here:

Last edited:

jacksaw11

May 5, 2020
Yes, it's an option in the options menu.

Blacksmith is only sometimes in the party. She gets replaced after the initial dungeon by the redhead, and she'll only rejoin if you go back to the initial dungeon. There's a couple other places way later on the blacksmith joins for, but the vast majority of the time, you won't have her.

If your whole party gets fucked (or at least, the remaining members who are still up if the rest are at 0HP), it triggers a special defeat where they all get raped, but it just pulls random H-anims for each party member, it's not a scene or anything unique, so it's probably not what you're looking for.

Your party members can seduce the enemies. Sometimes the enemies will pay them afterwards (there are other effects such as them leaving the battle, or being weakened, or being angered, it varies).
I don't see that option anywhere. There is "Skip H anime with set key: yes/no" But that just lets you skip the whole animation with a Z press, it doesn't loop or make the animations longer or anything like that.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
DungeonOfEroticMasterPlus-2.08
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
I don't see that option anywhere. There is "Skip H anime with set key: yes/no" But that just lets you skip the whole animation with a Z press, it doesn't loop or make the animations longer or anything like that.
My mistake, I thought that setting made it loop until you pressed the button.
The first game had the loop setting, so I assumed it was the same deal here.
Sorry about that.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes