Perpetual_Peace

Jul 24, 2017
is this the type of game that u need to lose to get the h scene?
No, its a part of combat.

You can tell one of your party members to seduce a humanoid enemy, it will play a h scene on the side, and apply a debuff to the enemy if they're not satisfied. If they are satisfied, they give extra cash and leave combat. If all party members are themselves sexed by the enemy within 1 turn of each other, it's a special party wipe with extra h animations. If your party wipes that way it lets you continue exploring instead of sending you back to the beginning, so it's more forgiving.

Dawndmon

Mar 6, 2018
Anyone know how to beat the shadow dragon fire warrior fire dragon combo boss fight?
They attack 4 times and deal like 200 damage to everyone even at 50% dmg reduction, am i sepose to grind now to level 99 or something?
Because with the little extra hp you get per level i'm guessing i need to be around level 99 to tank that damage...

colotordoc

Dec 3, 2023
Anyone know how to beat the shadow dragon fire warrior fire dragon combo boss fight?
They attack 4 times and deal like 200 damage to everyone even at 50% dmg reduction, am i sepose to grind now to level 99 or something?
Because with the little extra hp you get per level i'm guessing i need to be around level 99 to tank that damage...
I'm stuck there too. One of the first replies mentioned you have to grind a lot for a chance in this battle, but I wonder if there is another way (other than cheating).

Reactions: Dawndmon

Dawndmon

Mar 6, 2018
I'm stuck there too. One of the first replies mentioned you have to grind a lot for a chance in this battle, but I wonder if there is another way (other than cheating).
Yeah it almost seems like there needs to be a trick to it, i just got lucky and dodged a lot of hits and did at least 1.5 k damage to a head and it still did not die...
If it's a case of just grind for a day or use cheats then i guess we just "beat" the game and are done with it, because playing normaly it seems straight up imposible.

injoker25

Apr 15, 2021
No, its a part of combat.

You can tell one of your party members to seduce a humanoid enemy, it will play a h scene on the side, and apply a debuff to the enemy if they're not satisfied. If they are satisfied, they give extra cash and leave combat. If all party members are themselves sexed by the enemy within 1 turn of each other, it's a special party wipe with extra h animations. If your party wipes that way it lets you continue exploring instead of sending you back to the beginning, so it's more forgiving.
thank you, guess ill try it, i hate games that needs to lose intentionally cause i hate losing xD

aidid.farrah

Jul 24, 2024
I focused on fire warrior, got them in second try
Didn't grind to much, just explored

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes