Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
Im allergic to myself.PNG
Here is my dilemma. This is not in my realm of games, BUT horror would be enjoyable to play through ( and it would be one of few that would keep my hand out of my pants) Supporting a known author that continues to make good games, FOR HIS specific/very specific audience, would be nice. ....and the accordance that the rabbit hole ALWAYS gets deeper. Do I chance obtaining an interest in amputation? THATS A GAMBLE!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: knownelias

demistone

Nov 4, 2018
Translation thread here

The game was translated using a modded version of Sugoi offline translation (not a professional translation but good enough),
mostly of the stuff are covered tho some books were translated in gibberish (idk why, the plain text is correct),
I've miss ending B and a scene in stage 3 (probably the other closed door).

What else, the game was fun but frustrating especially with the gears section, anyway once you get how to do it you can speed run it, still collision and butter walk are a pain..
There is one easter egg from other games but meh, is there mostly as a joke.

Edit:
I want to say that compared to the previous game this lack a bit in term of gameplay, example: in dungeon of revival you could actually break the rotary saws or avoid some of the traps by playing smart, here no matter what you need to play following the rules.. There's actually one in the game that was exhilarating however unfortunately a lot of traps don't have a good amount of thinking, perhaps was me idk but i didn't get how to pass the section with the electrified water so i've just made some weird parkour xD plus before the last level i really don't know what you have to do to open the gate, i've actually jumped trough the windows however i'm pretty sure is not how is supposed to go since if you try to back in the same way you just fall in the void..
In the water room, to the right of the entrance is a drain blocked by paper. If you remove the paper, then all the water will go away and you will be able to move on.
The text file contains the whole walkthrough in Japanese. If you translate it, you will see that in each level there are at least two ways to complete the level.

demistone

Nov 4, 2018
for what i know,
Ending A: play in whatever way you like
Ending B: no kills run
Ending C: in the last stage destroy the green cylinders around the map to cut off the power
If anything, you don't have to go through the entire game without killing anyone for ending B. Not killing anyone in the last level is enough.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
for what i know,
Ending A: play in whatever way you like
Ending B: no kills run
Ending C: in the last stage destroy the green cylinders around the map to cut off the power
No. EndingB is visiting the 36gen clone but not breaking he pipe.

Cheng~

Jan 11, 2020
[QUOTE =“noxtek,帖子:11420164,会员:172233”]
画廊解锁器 1.05
将Assembly-CSharp.zip解压到“Dungeon_of_Meat_Data\Managed”中
[/引用]
而你,我的朋友,是一个真正的英雄 下载.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: noxtek

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
And if you dont go there ay all instead use the elevator? I was A a belive.
The elevator in just a bad end

But! if actually the ending B is not a no kill run but destroy the green cylinders and return for "escape" by the elevator, it could have sense. A NEW HOPE!

Edit:
nope.. you can't return back.. that's sad :(
I mean the humanity seem is already extint and probably they could just pick another girl to do the ending C however they are anyway doomed without the original so idk..

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DungeonOfMeat-1.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
Guessing only game over pregnancy?
Wouldn't that be an excursion of a game, especially this genre/setting, that you have a SIMS 4 style set up- You get a spouse pregnant, 9 months, morning sickness, breast feeding, family tree, birth; THE WHOLE SHABANG --- Just to send her off to some Goblins to get BBQ'd. (I love pregnancy in games) ....Yeah I would place my bet on the "It's not a main focus/ ending" horse.

Edit: Fuck, I want to play Skyrim again, ;Being Female Mod and knock up Ysolda. .....I shouldn't though 1400hrs into that game is enough.

Reactions: thanboxay
2.50 star(s) 11 Votes