Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Tried that, but it seems to take my whole Registry, even when I only want to take the File Dungeon of Meat.

I'm not the best at this kind of stuff to tell you the truth. I hope someone else can take the mantel and provide the files needed.
Did you try right clicking the folder on the left?
1690918172823.png

wuming0524

Dec 11, 2020
Yes. I made sure it was highlighted before proceeding to Export.
In previous works, there were cheating codes that were fully CG enabled,Enter QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM on the keyboard in sequence, but pressing R for a new work will pop up, so I don't know what the cheating code is for this time

blue wolf

May 31, 2019
Well, if people have a problem with startup.exe and want to trick it, i have a little trick up my sleeve!
[be sure you make a backup folder if its not work!]

hidden message:
"Sometimes it's not a good idea to release a demo version of the game!:devilish:"

if someone need help to dodge the "PlayDRM", than i will in the next post it showing how!

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Well, if people have a problem with startup.exe and want to trick it, i have a little trick up my sleeve!
[be sure you make a backup folder if its not work!]

hidden message:
"Sometimes it's not a good idea to release a demo version of the game!:devilish:"

if someone need help to dodge the "PlayDRM", than i will in the next post it showing how!
the demo exe actually don't have drm and load full game?

blue wolf

May 31, 2019
the demo exe actually don't have drm and load full game?
Well the only thing you need to change is the Dungeon_of_Meat_Data and the Dungeon_of_Meat_trial.exe.
i was a bit boring and have the Dungeon_of_Meat_trial.exe into the full game folder [where also the startup.exe be]
i renamed the Dungeon_of_Meat_Data_folder into Dungeon_of_Meat_trial_Data and can start it with the Dungeon_of_Meat_trial.exe
it should look like this: Screenshot 2023-08-04 192631.png

now i can access the full game if i just renamed the [Dungeon_of_Meat_Data_folder => Dungeon_of_Meat_trial_Data_folder because the trail version need it!

*works like a magic wand!*

Last edited:

blue wolf

May 31, 2019
Well the only thing you need to change is the Dungeon_of_Meat_Data and the Dungeon_of_Meat_trial.exe.
i was a bit boring and have the Dungeon_of_Meat_trial.exe into the full game folder [where also the startup.exe be]
i renamed the Dungeon_of_Meat_Data_folder into Dungeon_of_Meat_trial_Data and can start it with the Dungeon_of_Meat_trial.exe
it should look like this: View attachment 2826421

now i can access the full game if i just renamed the [Dungeon_of_Meat_Data_folder => Dungeon_of_Meat_trial_Data_folder because the trail version need it!

*works like a magic wand!*
I also found out that you can also unname the exe file in the normal one! [but you have to rename the data folder to Dungeon_of_Meat_Data!]
Screenshot 2023-08-04 192631.png
the only you need is the exe.file from the trial.exe and renamed it or the other way around! ;)

atychos

May 16, 2022
I also found out that you can also unname the exe file in the normal one! [but you have to rename the data folder to Dungeon_of_Meat_Data!]
View attachment 2826468
the only you need is the exe.file from the trial.exe and renamed it or the other way around! ;)
i tried this and I got this error message when i used the exe from the full game(renamed to trial) and the data folder from the trial version.
1691265536826.png
this error message i got from getting the trial exe and then used the full data folder(renamed to trial)
1691265715193.png

blue wolf

May 31, 2019
i tried this and I got this error message when i used the exe from the full game(renamed to trial) and the data folder from the trial version.
View attachment 2829710
this error message i got from getting the trial exe and then used the full data folder(renamed to trial)
View attachment 2829714
You make it wrong!
you need the full data folder and the trial exe [not the other exe loading! [so the exe in the full version!]
what do you just do is renamed the Data_folder in the same name as the exe [with a "_Data" on the end and loading
the trial exe!] the only do you know is the name what you renamed the Trial.exe file like the data folder! here a example:

*Dungeon_of_Meat*_data [folder] [full version]
*Dungeon_of_Meat*.exe [Trial version]

* the stars here sould you know how do you named the files!

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes