weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
It's explained in the Hint file together with the game.
You have to complete the game while not killing anyone in the last stage, it is said. Haven't done it so I can't confirm exactly how, but I guess that involves not killing the two goblin scientists?

Also, am I the only one who can't choose the Stage after playing? Even though the scens have properly unlocked.
Thank you for the help, I am only one away from completing the whole recollection. Do you by chance know the last one locked for stage 5? I've been trying different scenarios, but nothing seems to trigger this one.
image_2023-07-31_142315116.png

To answer your other question, did you put in the License that PomPomPain gave you when purchasing the game? If you didn't use the Startup.exe first, then your game may not be properly coded.

AppleJuiceBox

Apr 9, 2021
Thank you for the help, I am only one away from completing the whole recollection. Do you by chance know the last one locked for stage 5? I've been trying different scenarios, but nothing seems to trigger this one.
View attachment 2815194

To answer your other question, did you put in the License that PomPomPain gave you when purchasing the game? If you didn't use the Startup.exe first, then your game may not be properly coded.
please share save..... and game when you finish.

RodrigoBraga

Jul 3, 2017
View attachment 2815194

The hint file says "Pass by a Zombie Pod several times".
Not sure what it is exactly, there are several pods around, but I'm sure you'll find out eventually!

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
The hint file says "Pass by a Zombie Pod several times".
Not sure what it is exactly, there are several pods around, but I'm sure you'll find out eventually!
I know what it means, but I've never seen the Zombie ever react when in its pod. I guess I can run around it and smash it with the wrench and see what happens.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
I'm almost sure the savedata for this game is in the registry, aka regedit. I don't remember exactly how to export it but in his previous games that's how the savefiles were managed iirc. I even vaguely remember that you could import such save from dungeon of PUNISHMENT into dungeon of REVIVAL and it would unlock scenes.

Last edited:

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
I'm almost sure the savedata for this game is in the registry, aka regedit. I don't remember exactly how to export it but in his previous games that's how the savefiles were managed iirc. I even vaguely remember that you could import such save from dungeon of PUNISHMENT into dungeon of REVIVAL and it would unlock scenes.
Where that was a thing doesn't seem to be a thing anymore. All I see now is "Player.log" NotePad. Where in Punishment and Revival I see "Unity" Folder with what you are referring to.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Where that was a thing doesn't seem to be a thing anymore. All I see now is "Player.log" NotePad. Where in Punishment and Revival I see "Unity" Folder with what you are referring to.
It's not a folder, it's the registry.
If my theory is correct, it should go like this:
press windows key+r, then type regedit and hit enter, traverse to
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\PompomPain\Dungeon_of_Meat
right click on the folder Dungeon_of_Meat, export it, and upload that .reg file here

However, i think we should first ask the guys at ULMF since they know more of the process. I just did:

Let us wait for a response

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
The game does indeed stores save information on the registry.

1690888492623.png

So the kind soul who wants to share his save can just click the Dungeon_of_Meat folder and export it. ^^

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Press the Win Key + R. Then type Regedit.

Look for HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PompomPain.

There, right-click the Dungeon_of_Meat folder and click Export.

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Press the Win Key + R. Then type Regedit.

Look for HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PompomPain.

There, right-click the Dungeon_of_Meat folder and click Export.
Tried that, but it seems to take my whole Registry, even when I only want to take the File Dungeon of Meat.

I'm not the best at this kind of stuff to tell you the truth. I hope someone else can take the mantel and provide the files needed.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes