Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
I've tested and had NO sexual actions or acts of any kind... except for.... cut-out bodies. I can't believe this game gets so many tags.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Guys...
Really?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it wasn't a question mine lmao, perhaps i've wrongly translated this sentence (that actually i thought about if was comprehensible, but seem not/ not enough)

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
it wasn't a question mine lmao, perhaps i've wrongly translated this sentence (that actually i thought about if was comprehensible, but seem not/ not enough)
Lol.
Should have written "Where the price is."
Maaaybe I would have somehow understood it correctly from the context if you had a "." at the end - but as it is right now, I'm not taking the fall!! xD

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Lol.
Should have written "Where the price is."
Maaaybe I would have somehow understood it correctly from the context if you had a "." at the end - but as it is right now, I'm not taking the fall!! xD
English is a weird language, it have plenty of rules that sometimes will also collide with each other, I'm not taking here a guess saying that will make understandand difficult also for a native one since it keep changing with the mood and/or just by the sound of the words lmao. As the previous sentence it was a simple mistake originated with a different phrase structure, but ye, still my fault.

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Price USD: 12.71 + Import Tax + Market Value = 13.22. HOWEVER if the Yen goes into the Red, which has been happening a lot lately, the Price would be maybe, 12.50.

As for when it will come out, my best guess is July 14 - 21th on the International Date Line.

We also have to take into account that the developer didn't hand in the game to the DLsite Co. & DLsite can sometimes reject or extend the release date if they believe it goes against policy. This did happen to D-Lis, in " " game, because they didn't accept the "Unity blur mechanic" as it is easy to be removed by other 3rd party members.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: derakino999

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Price USD: 12.71 + Import Tax + Market Value = 13.22. HOWEVER if the Yen goes into the Red, which has been happening a lot lately, the Price would be maybe, 12.50.

As for when it will come out, my best guess is July 14 - 21th on the International Date Line.

We also have to take into account that the developer didn't hand in the game to the DLsite Co. & DLsite can sometimes reject or extend the release date if they believe it goes against policy. This did happen to D-Lis, in " " game, because they didn't accept the "Unity blur mechanic" as it is easy to be removed by other 3rd party members.
It appears my prediction was wrong. It is the 21st of July in Japan around 1AM while writing this. I looked around DLsite's Forum and got nothing about a delay or a decline. Also since PomPomPain doesn't have a Ci-en or any kind of Social Media it seems for that matter, it makes it really hard to come up with a good estimation. My best guess now is the developer thinks that the middle of July is 21st - 26th. Hope everyone is holding onto hope that this game is released soon.

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
Does anyone happen to know when the developer will have finished the game Dungeon of Meat? I only have the info "Middle Jul. 2023" but when should that be?
does anyone know if there are more games like this planned? (I love this kind of games.)

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes