CursedUwU

Jul 22, 2020
pls I swear I tried everything, I got the secret clothes, find and walked on the weird eggs, do weird pose on the wall, go in every tombstone etc :/ even find a few bugs and fall of the map

Bob_Grue

Apr 10, 2022
Become a ghost. You'll need sheets for the body and charcoal for the eyes. Check the image on the wall for a model, first.

UIstar

Jun 24, 2021
Does anyone know how to get past the beatle level? The one where you pick up the purple crystals and the beatles back off from you.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Does anyone know how to get past the beatle level? The one where you pick up the purple crystals and the beatles back off from you.
First you gotta find Lucy; she's the chick who's up in the skyrealm, with all the diamonds? She'll have a quest for you called "Long Day's Night" - do that quest and she'll give you a new mount, a yellow Submarine. Using that you can go underwater. Make sure to say hey to Jude while you're under there or you'll get stuck in the strawberry fields forever; she doesn't have a lot more to say though, it's kind of a "Hello, Goodbye" situation. The trip underwater is so long you might feel like you're going Across the Universe which is kinda true cuz you're going from one end of the map to another. I've never traveled that far in videogame space In My Life. But once it's done it's all in Yesterday; surface in the Octopus' Garden and head left through the aforementioned strawberry fields. You'll see an altar - put the lever part in the altar and step back, because here comes the sun! Once the Beatles have been fried you'll be free to move on and meet Ozzy Osbourne, who'll take you along the Crazy Train level.

• Haha
Reactions: Frumi and Bob_Grue

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
First you gotta find Lucy; she's the chick who's up in the skyrealm, with all the diamonds? She'll have a quest for you called "Long Day's Night" - do that quest and she'll give you a new mount, a yellow Submarine. Using that you can go underwater. Make sure to say hey to Jude while you're under there or you'll get stuck in the strawberry fields forever; she doesn't have a lot more to say though, it's kind of a "Hello, Goodbye" situation. The trip underwater is so long you might feel like you're going Across the Universe which is kinda true cuz you're going from one end of the map to another. I've never traveled that far in videogame space In My Life. But once it's done it's all in Yesterday; surface in the Octopus' Garden and head left through the aforementioned strawberry fields. You'll see an altar - put the lever part in the altar and step back, because here comes the sun! Once the Beatles have been fried you'll be free to move on and meet Ozzy Osbourne, who'll take you along the Crazy Train level.
what the hell are you talking about? :ROFLMAO:

Bob_Grue

Apr 10, 2022
More singing than talking. He's stringing old song titles together. I'm sure Puff the Magic Dragon was involved. But...

So. "How do I win game?" There's a link to a walkthrough hidden in the very first post. And by hidden, I mean it's down in the links section along with the manual translation and full save. Oddly, it goes to a very similar but not identical thread in the requests category. So don't be fooled.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
More singing than talking. He's stringing old song titles together. I'm sure Puff the Magic Dragon was involved. But...

So. "How do I win game?" There's a link to a walkthrough hidden in the very first post. And by hidden, I mean it's down in the links section along with the manual translation and full save. Oddly, it goes to a very similar but not identical thread in the requests category. So don't be fooled.
the wt is placed in another section if you read the first comment you will see it (is placed like this cause an uploader instead of moving the original post created another one and later on this thread was given again to me), as for the manual translation check the attachments in the comments (i'm not sure if is the case but maybe you will need to be more active in the forum to able to see it).

Last edited:

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
what the hell are you talking about? :ROFLMAO:
They're Beatles songs. As in, "The Beatles".
"Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds", "Hello, Goodbye", "Strawberry Fields Forever", "Hey, Jude" - I actually googled their discography so if you're not a huge fan there's probably ones in there you missed.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
They're Beatles songs. As in, "The Beatles".
"Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds", "Hello, Goodbye", "Strawberry Fields Forever", "Hey, Jude" - I actually googled their discography so if you're not a huge fan there's probably ones in there you missed.
Yep, never listen too much The Beatles, well I know Yellow Submarine but for the rest problably i've listen to them only once or twice when I was a kid, I'm italian so usually the radio was tuned to only italian music, had a bit of backstory with a jukebox so I still know some oldies but that was more a hobby then anything else. Anyway, everthing that to say that no I'm pretty sure I've never could catch up without your help xD

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Good game/10
First few minutes I felt like dropping it because it felt low quality, however it surprisingly was not.
The difficulty curve is weird, first level is the hardest (or it feels that way since you die so much in such short time) but it gets easier from there.
Interesting thing to note, in 3rd level you can press E on east/west side of the murals to "hide" and then the Gravekeeper comes over and jacks off to the MC, funny interaction.
Also the girl's voice is literally ASMR

• Wow
Reactions: derakino999

Ouroborosoru

Nov 21, 2019
I Thought this game was a joke game funny cow explode haha until i was exploded, the atmosphere changed really quickly when going inside the tomb, alot of the scenes were tense and yeah not a big guro fan myself but god damn the lizard scene is hot and cute as fuck

• Haha
Reactions: derakino999
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes