derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
We fucking wish. Looking at the dates he just released the games out of the blue since he does not have a blog, so maybe we can hope

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
He has 2 other games, though I havent tried them.

SublimeEagle

Sep 22, 2022
The game is crashing for me on startup. I've tried using the locale emulator but it didn't work. The memory dump crash file says that the thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access. Does anyone know how to make this game actually run?

MisterSister918

Feb 9, 2022
In Level 3, I can't seem to interact with the scorpions. They just stand there inert. They don't even attempt to attack me they just rotate to face me. Attacking them does nothing. Not even the large scorpion in the upper room does anything.
Any help to make them react to me would be nice.

Also, in the room on the left, there seems to be a chest that's empty. What's up with that?

PS: I've already beaten the level. I just thought I'd point out a few buggs.

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
In Level 3, I can't seem to interact with the scorpions. They just stand there inert. They don't even attempt to attack me they just rotate to face me. Attacking them does nothing. Not even the large scorpion in the upper room does anything.
Any help to make them react to me would be nice.

Also, in the room on the left, there seems to be a chest that's empty. What's up with that?

PS: I've already beaten the level. I just thought I'd point out a few buggs.
let the light stone down, they are scared of the light.
edit: nvm that is the next level.

For the scoprion, I think is the protector or something inherent the egyptian lore, not sure tho if the dev wanted to do something with it so probably is just a left over.

For the chest, are you sure is not containing a dress? From what I remember in that level there was the mummy one, is possible that you already have it but you didn't notice before.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes