Apr 10, 2018
It seems that the submission got rejected by dlsite (hence the game is still not on sale). If I wanna assume it could be one of those censorship guideline that the dev failed to comply since there has been a strict rework on the guidelines that has been introduced over the span of the dev's previous game and today. Prolly got served the same treatment to sandwichwork's 2nd vid. Guess we can wait until it got the pass.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
It seems that the submission got rejected by dlsite (hence the game is still not on sale). If I wanna assume it could be one of those censorship guideline that the dev failed to comply since there has been a strict rework on the guidelines that has been introduced over the span of the dev's previous game and today. Prolly got served the same treatment to sandwichwork's 2nd vid. Guess we can wait until it got the pass.
Well, dlsite is actually known to be the most restrictive platform in the terms of content limitations, it's always been like that. Sad. Maybe they should try Steam, lol.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
New game is now out on . Oh and it has DRM apparently...

• Red Heart
Reactions: wor_on

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Actually tomorrow, we'll see how good well will sell.
I had no issues buying it. :unsure:

1690734239750.png

None of the universaldemosiacs seem to work on it either from what I can see. Also if anybody manages to complete the AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt file before me, if you send it to me I'll do a quick GPT MTL for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: XPsychoX

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I had no issues buying it. :unsure:

View attachment 2812432

None of the universaldemosiacs seem to work on it either from what I can see. Also if anybody manages to complete the AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt file before me, if you send it to me I'll do a quick GPT MTL for it.
The release date is set for tomorrow (Jul/31/2023 0) but yes you can already download it.
As for the second question check my post here, you might have some luck.

Edit.
Sorry I've read badly what you wanted xD but if you manage to share it was a mistake in good faith :p

Last edited:

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Anyone figured out how to unlock Ending A and this Stage 5 Recollection? I'm so close to getting a full 100% on Dungeon of Meat.

image_2023-07-30_203733170.png

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
does anyone know if there is another way to pay? The possibilities at DLsite are great but I don't have one of those that are needed. I really want the game.

atychos

May 16, 2022
ALOT of Sex & Gore. Its twice as long as the other games if you are walking around and searching for secrets. Trying to find one more outfit, but no luck so far.
im deciding between buying it but im really indifferent to cannibalism related gore. does it take alot of focus in this one compared to the others

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Anyone figured out how to unlock Ending A and this Stage 5 Recollection? I'm so close to getting a full 100% on Dungeon of Meat.

View attachment 2813667
I found out from PomPomPain's game that Ending A & Stage 5 CG animation are "unreleased" due to DLsite's policy it seems. Unsure if the developer will fix this or not, but I think the dev will in time.

RodrigoBraga

Jul 3, 2017

View attachment 2813667
It's explained in the Hint file together with the game.
You have to complete the game while not killing anyone in the last stage, it is said. Haven't done it so I can't confirm exactly how, but I guess that involves not killing the two goblin scientists?

Also, am I the only one who can't choose the Stage after playing? Even though the scens have properly unlocked.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes