Andromaliuz

Jan 27, 2019
I remember this game being fun, you must play it with a walkthrough/guide tho, or else becomes boring and repetitive. By the way, is there anything new with this update?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Allright, here we go.

Just a few things:
--> As OP already said, some books and pages can't be translated. Can't do anything about it, sadly... it's a problem that was in earlier of pompompain games too.
--> I hope i didn't, but it could be that i might have missed something even though i played all stages again and again in search for anything that needed a translation. So if you find something, just let me know.
--> I know it might not be perfect, but i think it's definetely better then the MTL. So yeah, enjoy and have fun. :)

Just in case somebody doesn't know:
Put the text file into your DungeonOfRevival\Data\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text

Should work like a charm.
Oh, didn't saw it before thx, when I've worked with ReiPacther already completed once the game so already know what to do, was a hassle to repeat everything and check everything for the translation, like all the death occurrences, was a pain to get myself killed intentionally ton of times just to check the death notes xD, the only thing that i've skipped was 1 death sentence in the recollection room cause I was not able to trigger that event, hope you got it.
Since now we have a legit translation I may work directly with the unity script so can check the untranslated text and release a version without ReiPatcher.

Reactions: Frumi

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Btw some may not know this cause is not in the recollection room and is totally avoidable, in the third stage you can avoid the big guy not only by hide in the coffins but also posing with the murals in the center of the room, try to hide in front of the big guy room ^^

Reactions: Beggarman

Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
I have the same problem with camera spinning. I disconnected my controller and deleted the game unzipped it again and tried, but the camera is still spinning. It's even spinning when i disable my mouse and my controller and open the game with only my keyboard plugged in. This only happens in unity games maybe it has something to do with the controller driver but honestly i dont know im just guessing at this point. If anyone knows a fix for it I would appreciate it if you could share it with me.
Edit: Okay nevermind i had a gamecube controller adapter plugged in but there was no controller plugged into the adapter and there is a switch on the back where you can disable it and it was disabled. I dont how you do it Unity but you can get fucked up by controller that arent even connected. Cheers

Last edited:

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Fuck this game. The very first challenge is a narrow corridor FILLED with spiken, shooting arrows and spinning blades. I've literally spent 20 minutes trying to get past it but shitty controls keep causing me to overcompensate. Whoever designed levels needs to learn about difficulity curve.

• Angry
Reactions: mikusiek

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Fuck this game. The very first challenge is a narrow corridor FILLED with spiken, shooting arrows and spinning blades. I've literally spent 20 minutes trying to get past it but shitty controls keep causing me to overcompensate. Whoever designed levels needs to learn about difficulity curve.
hahaha, actually the curve is inversed, only the first level is that hard, the others are quite easy, still, except some traps that are designated to give you pain, all levels have a second way to beat it so take it easy and think about what you are doing cause this game is not dark souls, and that mean you won't receive random attacks before walls etc.

Reactions: Courier_Young

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
hahaha, actually the curve is inversed, only the first level is that hard, the others are quite easy, still, except some traps that are designated to give you pain, all levels have a second way to beat it so take it easy and think about what you are doing cause this game is not dark souls, and that mean you won't receive random attacks before walls etc.
May I ask whether you or moderator merged the translation in it?I will do it on my own if not.
EDIT:Never mind I have solved it,it's not as hard as I thought at first.

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
May I ask whether you or moderator merged the translation in it?I will do it on my own if not.
EDIT:Never mind I have solved it,it's not as hard as I thought at first.
hmm right now there's not rly need to re-upload everything just for few kb, but I might do it if I'll start working directly with unity engine and so overwite all the text in the script (keep in mind that right now i have better stuff do to so won't be in the near future).

Reactions: Courier_Young

mikusiek

Sep 28, 2017
People yelling about those spinning blades gosh xDDDDD ffs use ur common sense or read the holy god damn walkthrough, cuz it's really, really, REALLY funny how this simple puzzle destroys you...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And this is actually the thing that seperates games from animation viewers and all the ren'py stories.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
People yelling about those spinning blades gosh xDDDDD ffs use ur common sense or read the holy god damn walkthrough, cuz it's really, really, REALLY funny how this simple puzzle destroys you...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And this is actually the thing that seperates games from animation viewers and all the ren'py stories.
Actually the first time i've played the game after "couple" of death I've discover that you can actually jump in sequence these trasps, same thing for the next one, you can basically deactivate them by jumping extremily near the hitting spot and back off.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes