magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
God this is more hard than dark souls. never thought i gonna die like 100 times to a spike trap.
At least the 3d model is good. cleary he put some effort on it... to half cut later

Last edited:

Theron69

Oct 29, 2017
How do you actually get the protagonist to be raped? Every enemy I find just kills me outright

Edit: Figured out the lizard scene, find a lizard trapped under a door turning right at the lizard fight room and up a set of stairs, approach and get knockout gassed, breeding ensues. Scene is kind of cute but the animations are really janky

Last edited:

Theron69

Oct 29, 2017
A note on costumes you can find:

Stage 1
Side chamber opened by shooting an eye on the wall, there's a set that has "chest size too small", another is on a crate at the corner that fits just right

Stage 2
Make your way to the rest area in the labyrinth, open the eye door and jump over the crates and shelves to the back area, the micro bikini is inside a chest, restart or try to jump on the crates by pushing hard against them

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
Oh God this is cat Mario again
Has anyone found the 2 scenes that supposedly can be unlocked on stage 1?

Mar 16, 2018
are the gore and sex not blended together at least? might be able to play this if that's the case.
fuck it, it's like 600mb, i'll give it a shot and update if it's separated at least a little bit

ok so i was able to get through the game without anything super terrible happening to the protag, maybe i just got lucky as i didn't really see any "you're completely dismembered but still getting fucked", the gore seemed to happen mostly due to traps in game, but the sex was in scenes. so personally that was separate enough for me, again maybe just got lucky.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes